Looking for the real thing

StartingOver

Hello From Las Vegas!

I am looking for a relationship with 2 (possibly 3) strong, honest, and slightly dominate men. What I mean by “slight” is that I am not looking to be bossed around, told what I can and can’t do, and never allowed to have my own opinion or make my own decisions. What I am looking for are men who know how to be real MEN. Take care of their lady, respect her in every way, talk to her and value her opinion on situations, take charge when necessary, and stand up for what they want or believe in, without being afraid of someone not liking it.
I am a Texan (although I currently live in Las Vegas. If you know anything about Texan women, then you know we are very opinionated (some call that bossy), strong willed (some call that stubborn), feisty, and love a good argument. At the same time, we are extremely loyal, loving, compassionate, giving, affectionate, honest, protective, and nurturing. Some men can handle all of these things, but I have faith that, somewhere out there, are the right men. The men who can not only handle it, but can handle me. That is not an easy job, but the right men will make it look easy.
Loving Country Music is a MUST. Or at least liking it. I can help you learn to love it. Music is not just sounds to me. It’s a part of who I am. Music is extremely important to me, and I’ve been in several relationships with men who don’t like Country Music. It never works out. I know for some this may seem ridiculous, but music is honestly just that important to me. I need it to be that important to the men in my life. Or at least for them to enjoy it enough that they don’t complain when I turn it on, and they can understand the meaning of a song enough to say “hey, this song reminds me of you”, or “this song kind of says how I feel about you”. Again, may seem silly, but it means a lot to me. The right men will understand.
I’m pretty easy going. I have my crazy moments, but for the most part, I’m pretty laid back. I like to read a lot, and I’m not a sports fan at all. So if you are, then you can watch sports while I curl up with a book.
I hope this describes me and what I’m looking for enough to get the attention of the right men. There’s a lot of layers to me, but the right men will peel them all back and get to know exactly who I am, and love me for me.
Are you the right men?

Last edited:
Greetings StartingOver,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

You present yourself well and I think people will be intrigued and want to know more. If I may make a suggestion, we have a Dating & Friendships subforum that would be perfect for your intro, and you might want to copy/paste and re-post there. It's at least a way to catch some more people's notice.

I have learned to appreciate (the best of) just about any kind of music, and I, too, am "handicapped" when it comes to sports-nut-ism, so I can relate with you on that. The sportiest I ever get is watching Nat'l Geo Everest documentaries! :p

Hope you find just the right men that you're looking for.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Thank you!

Hey there!

Thank you for the advise. I copied my intro to that forum as well. I appreciate the assist :) I'm just starting my search for this kind of relationship, so I'm not expecting anything right away...but I am very hopeful. I'm ready to be happy and fufilled, and I truly believe this lifestyle will do that. Now to find the right men!

btw...I LOVE NAT'L GEO too! LOL

Thanks again :)

Back