Loving More 23rd Annual Conference Retreat

AnitaWagner

Join Loving More September 11-13, 2009 for its 23rd Annual National Conference Retreat at the beautiful Easton Mountain Retreat outside Albany, New York. Low air fare still available!

Come learn, play and hangout with polyamorous people from all over the U.S. and overseas, at the beautiful Easton Mountain retreat center in upstate New York. Enjoy awesome workshops, great food and radical hospitality.

Register today and join us on a journey of learning, fun and poly community.

***New this year***

An extra day for the post retreat hang out.

A revised and updated bookstore

Join us...... for an enriching and educational weekend at Loving More’s 2009 National Polyamory conference and retreat. The annual National Conference is held at the beautiful Easton Mountain Retreat Center in upstate New York. Enjoy hiking on 175 acres, soak in the hot tub, relax in the sauna, and enjoy the wonderful food and hospitality of the Easton Mountain Staff.

This is a chance to immerse yourself in polyamorous community, connect with wonderful poly people from the US and overseas and make new friends. Have fun sharing knowledge and support. Escape to a magical place called Loving More.

Each conference and retreat is different and offers unique opportunities to learn, grow and meet others of like mind. This is the perfect place to learn for people who are polyamorous, new to poly, poly-curious, or just exploring relationships of any kind.

What to expect at National Conference Retreats?

Plenty of like-minded individuals who enjoy open and honest communication
Over a dozen workshops and Playshops by skilled presenters from all over the country. Topics include a variety of workshops on relationship and communication skills, Poly101, Tantric Sexuality (to enhance intimacy and sensual connection), and so much more!

All lodging (bunkhouse or camping) and meals provided, from Friday dinner through Sunday lunch

Entertainment and social opportunities abound. Past events at Loving More conferences have included live music, dance parties, Snuggling Parties, hot-tubbing, drum circles, talking circles, movie nights, and more!

A place to learn from people who are already in the polyamorous lifestyle.

Loving More Retreat is held at Easton Mountain Retreat center. This clothing optional resort is the ideal place to get away and enjoy a weekend of community and connection. The resort is on 175 gorgeous acres in upstate New York. The food and hospitality are amazing. The resort features a swimming pool, hot tub, sauna and hiking trails. The lodging varies from hotel like quad bunk rooms to camping. Campers receive a discount and rooms are assigned based on registration date. Private rooms are extra and currently sold out but we do have a waiting list if any become available.

REGISTER NOW

Retreats are always a place to make new friends and connections

Registration Prices
Full three day/two night retreat

$345.00 Non-Member*

$385.00

Price includes:
• Workshops by experienced Presenters
• Delicious Veggie and Non-veggie Meals
• Hiking Trails on 175 beautiful acres
• Discount for camping is $25.
• Sensual Playshops
• Three days/two nights Bunkhouse Accommodations
• Use of Easton Mountain Facilities

*Non-Member price includes basic membership.

Special Discounts:

Campers save $25(coupon code CAMP09)

Work Exchange - Help out, have fun by being part of the retreat staff and receive a $90 discount (limited availability for work exchange)

Registrations After August 15, 2009 add $40 Late Registration Fee

2009 Retreat

Retreat Details

Details

When: September 11-14, 2009 (price covers retreat through Sunday afternoon, post conference goes through Monday the 14th).

Where: Easton Mountain Retreat, a private retreat center near Saratoga Spring, NY in the foothills of upstate New York. Beautiful scenery and an amazingly hospitable staff make this ideal for Loving More.

Meals: All meals included; Friday dinner through Sunday lunch. (Some special needs can be accommodated by prior arrangement.)

Transportation: Easton Mountain is located in the Hudson Valley approximately 30 miles North of Albany, New York. Easton Mountain is conveniently located within a three-hour drive of Boston, New York City, and Montreal. You are responsible for all transportation to and from the site. Carpooling saves energy, money, and provides an opportunity for new friendships!

Accommodations: Bunkhouse and camping are included. A limited number of premium private rooms are available for an extra charge. These rooms go fast, so reserve early to insure availability.

Discounts: Discounts are available for Work Exchange (10 positions available on a first come first serve basis), and for workshop presenters (most spots are already filled, so contact us ASAP if you are interested in applying).

http://www.lovemore.com/conferences/national09.html

Past Loving More Attendees Share Their Experiences

“It was a stupendous gathering and I got more than I expected.”

“The three of us feel energized, and found a new source of hope and love.”

“Your conference has changed my life.”

“I didn’t realize how much I needed this, Thank You!”

“I met amazing people, learned so much, I didn’t want the weekend to end”

Back