To all unicorn hunters

Haha!!! Canned unicorns would be sooo convenient..especially if they had re-sealable lids so you can put them away when you are done with them :eek:

Haha!!! Canned unicorns would be sooo convenient..especially if they had re-sealable lids so you can put them away when you are done with them :eek:

Then you could trade them like baseball cards. A new one each week :D...

Matilda - love the sig :D...

Unicorns The Game....unlock the hidden powers of your unicorn and battle other hunters to see who will be the Unicorn Master! Will you open up a can of sensual blond sultry star power or the ferocious flame of the canned redhead!?....your journey begins!

Unicorns The Game....unlock the hidden powers of your unicorn and battle other hunters to see who will be the Unicorn Master! Will you open up a can of sensual blond sultry star power or the ferocious flame of the canned redhead!?....your journey begins!

Hey! I'm not canned yet!

toofunny.gif

"Excellent source of sparkles"

Awesome :D

Love the Woody Allen Quote.

Except would prefer if it was myself instead of Woody in the middle.

Unicorns do live.

There wandering around alone in monogamy wondering where the other unicorns are.

Yes, I'm speaking from experience.

lol;)

I fantasised about being a unicorn before I knew what one was! Hehe. It's not really an option at the minute, though, so I guess there's no need for packaging. :p

You all are to dam funny:D

I need a can for a unicorn. And a box so I can bring her with me :p

I can't remember who said it, but I remember a quote along the lines of "You're looking for a unicorn, but all you've found is a donkey with a plunger stuck to its head."

Back