The Hinge Girl

Critter

Well ... actually we call ourselves a canoe.... because we are in this boat together.

Hello all ... I have been happily married for 7 years, and have an almost 4year old and an almost 2 year old. About 4 months ago I admitted that I was in love with a woman ... and it has been an interesting ride ever sense.

My husband "gets it" ...he really does. He is supportive of our relationship. He is dealing with a lot of emotional insecurities from his past .. so there are some aspects that he has a hard time with....namely sleeping arrangements if the three of us go places.

My kids love my girl like a mother.... and she is fully intertwined in our family. We all make a family. She was just here for a week, and had to go home (she lives out of state) .. and my kids were asking for her this morning.

There are still many thinks to work out .... and with communication I have no doubt that it wont be way fabulous for many years.

I look forward to "meeting" all of you, and reading all of your stories. Trust me, if I were told that this would be happening to me 10 years ago I would have cackled in their face ... Its been a ride. :) :eek:

Welcome aboard.

Back