Hello

xheartagramgirlx

I guess I'll start with the basics. I'm a 28 year old, bi/poly female, married to a mono husband. We have been together for over 10 years and have had many ups in downs in our relationship (including a one year seperation), thankfully things are currently on the upside. Our communication is at its best, at the moment and we are finally trying to figure out how we can be together, happily, as ourselves. He is doing a lot of personal searching right now, trying to come to terms with his hesitations and insecurities regarding my feelings and choices. As I am trying to figure out how to be supportive, without becoming impatient or resentful, along the way. Things aren't always easy, but for once, I feel very hopeful and I am very thankful to have found a place where we can both feel comfortable sharing our thoughts and feelings and hopefully get some advice or outside opinions, as well. :)

Welcome!

Glad things are going well for you now. My oldest boyfriend is mono, so we've faced similar difficulties, but I do believe it'll work out for the best. Your story is encouraging. :)

Another welcome from south of the border!

I, too have a monogamous partner and we went through the transition from monogamy to poly together. Rough times, indeed, but we got through and and have made it work.

Hope you find that this forum is a great place to ask questions and get some good answers.

Back