single bi F in search in colorado

spiritualloving

Hello poly couples!
I am a 23 yr old self reliant single bi female looking for a relationship! Im not searching for an online relationship but would ideally meet up if we click. I am not saying I wouldn't move, I at the time do not have the means to do so. But the type of work I do can be done in other cities so its possible! I have moved to other states before so if it works it works!
I am very spiritual very into raising consciousness and vibrations. This is my life path and im looking for other like minded individuals ... I have a child and I love other children s well. I am in the denver metro area! I am thicker ( 14-16) 38 d s 5'7 1/2
I love to cook , being outdoors and enjoying all different parts of colorado! I love giving massages and doing healing work! I am a big animal lover. I love painting and creating art.I am here to make a positive loving impact on this earth and my love stretches normal bounds.
Its okay if you get tired,upset, frustrated ..I do too.... maybe we can heal each other?
I hope to connect with other loving couples because this has been hard trying to find other like minded people

Last edited:
Me and my husband live in NM and are looking for a woman to join our family. We have 2 sons and want to share our bed and life with someone. I find the fact that you are thicker to be sexy. I don't want a woman who starves herself after 2 M & M's. if you are interested plz let me know. [email protected]

We are in Illinois and are a bigger couple looking to add a beautiful woman to our lives. We do have a little three year old little girl. You can contact us at gstriffe@ yahoo. com

Colorado couple seeks third

We are a young early 30's couple living in SW Colorado. We have 4 children and are very happy in our marriage. We love the outdoors and are seeking a like-minded woman to join us. I am a full time mom and my husband, N, works for the city fill time. It sounds like we would get along well. Would love to chat and see what happens. Hope to talk with you soon. :) Send me a PM if interested.

maybe youre for us

Hey we are a married couple lookibg to add to our relationship. We have been together for 3 yearsand have a baby on the way.we are wanting someone who is interested in eventually moving in with us and being our wife.

He is 24 (almost) 6 foot 200 lbs and black. He is a welder and is the bread maker.

Im 21 5 foot 3 165 lbs and im white. Im a homemaker and attending school.

If youre interested or have any questions hmu :) [email protected]

Hot Springs AR couple planning on moving to CO

Hey, we came across your post and really enjoyed it. First of we know a fair amount about energy work and that type of healing. We are wiccan and we both practice. He does a lot of work with herbs and energy and she is more of a eclectic/kitchen. We have been married for 6 years and are still in love as its the first day and are wanting to share that love and compassion. We do not have children but love them and have been trying.
Him-25. 6' 195lb average build, is a Firefighter, paramedic and in the military. He is looking to get his physician assistant or nurse practitioner with a sub degree in holistic medicine and start an alternate treatment program for Veterans with issues.
Her-25. 5'4" 150 with wonderful curves. She is a house wife and loves it. Will make a wonderful mother and adores kids. She wants to become a midwife and has been a doula for several of her friends kids. She is waiting for him to finish his degree.
We plan on moving to CO in the next 6 months or so if the stars aline and all goes well. We are looking in the pueblo or grand junction area. If you might be interested in knowing more just ask. You can email us at [email protected]

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 13
25/35 year old couple in Denver

Wasn't sure if you were still looking for people but my wife and I liked your post. We live in North Denver. I'm white, 34, Average Sized, Software Engineer. My wife is white, 26, a cutie, and a homemaker. Message if you're interested.

Back