Out on a limb

pham

Hi Everyone,

I feel like i'm out on a limb a bit. But hey...

I'm married I have five children (three grown up) and two small. My wife and I would live to grow our family but through age (we're 44) wereally think that the best thing is to go the poly route. So really I'm looking for a wife, feels really odd even to type it. It's coming out time and I'm wondering how to go about it?

But what I do know is, there's a lot of love and hope.

I haven't got aclue really what to do about it, so I thought I would try to meet others who are similar first see how it goes.....

x

Last edited:
ooo....so many definitions...

so I'd better define some of what I said..where would I look..?...How do people look?

I suppose really at this point it's fair to say that we are both looking for a serious long term relationship that involves family life and children.

So not really looking for a unicorn (as far as I know, but you know how life is....?) Who knows what we are looking for, somebody may just appear who re-defines life on her terms. She would be quite confident in the strength of poly marriage and intrested in becoming a mother and a freind of many.

I dont wanna lay my definitions down, but I don't want to waste anyones time or feelings, also I dont wanna go on dating/sex sites.

with love.

x k

Last edited:
Welcome to the forum

Hello, Pham, nice to meet you.

My husband and I are just at the start of exploring poly ourselves and have been confused about how it all works and where to look.

As our wise friends on this forum have advised us, however, the best opportunities come when you're not really looking, just ready and open. Take it slow and I wish you great love in your life.

Welcome to the forums. Good luck finding what you are looking for.

Welcome to the group, I hope you find that love you are seeking.

Welcome ..

Welcome to the forums & -

hang_n_there.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

Back