An intro - maybe rambling

Vee2567

I am convinced this is the life for me. I realized it about 2 years ago. It actually seems so much more natural then the "traditional". I am a 44 year old, SBM. I have been a confirmed bachelor all my life. That is, until recently when I started to have second thoughts about that. At some point in my life, I want to be in a loving poly relationship. All of us having the same goals and supporting each other. I am not ready now. I need to work on myself first, both emotionally, financially and maybe in some other ways to. But, in the meantime I want to learn as much as I can. And, hopefully that will help insure the poly relationship I hope to have will be a happy and successful one. So, that is why I joined this site, to learn as much as I can.

Greetings Vee2567,
Welcome to our forum.

You are wise to learn as much as you can about poly before taking the plunge. There's lots to learn, as this site attests. Have a look at our various boards and threads and see what calls to you. Post any thoughts, questions, or concerns you'd like to share.

It's great to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back