Newb

PoundCake

Hello.

PoundCake here. Just looking for the perfect gal to mingle with. Perhaps you’re in a relationship and are searching for a third. Perhaps you’re in a relationship and would also like to mingle with my partner and I. Or maybe you are single and just want a female like me to enhance your life. I am open to the possibilities. Tall, black female here...thicker than a snicker.

Los Angeles/SGV area

Ciao

Greetings PoundCake,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I just want to wish you the best in finding the perfect gal for you. You sound like a fun person. Let us know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Obviously Kevin is responding to a post that the OP deleted within the allowed window.

I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Kevin for his words of encouragement to all who find themselves lodged here.

Nope, that was me. Somehow I left Kevin's reply behind when I moved the OP into a more appropriate section.

Sorry Poundcake.

Re (from JaneQSmythe):
"I would just like to take this opportunity to thank Kevin for his words of encouragement to all who find themselves lodged here."

:D Thanks.

Greetings PoundCake,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

I just want to wish you the best in finding the perfect gal for you. You sound like a fun person. Let us know if you have any questions!

Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!
Thanks, Kevin

Back