Finally stopped stalking! (or) Hi! (or) It's my birthday!

samines

Okay, well, April 2 was actually my birthday... but, the point is that I just turned 18! I've come to this website a few times over about 2 1/2 years, and I'm glad to finally be a member! :)

So... I'm Sam. I'm poly (gasp! oh, wait, you already guessed?)... my happily ever after includes multiple spouses (spice?), maybe mixed with some swinging, open relationship... but I'm a hormonal ever-changing teenager, so who knows, I'm still figuring things out.
I'm very relationship-centered, which is sort of ironic- I don't rely on other people for my happiness (I know people who do, and I'm almost completely opposite)... but, if it makes any sense, I find my own happiness, and I usually find it in other people. I tend to put relationships before everything else, but it takes a while to consider myself in a real relationship with a person (romantic or friendly).

I realized I was poly (and stumbled upon your gold mine of a website) when I was 15, falling head-over-heels for a family friend (28) and her husband (31?). No, no relationship came of it, but actually I talked to her and eventually to him, and we'll save the mega-drama for another post. (Or a diary. 'Cause, seriously, do you want to hear my teenage drama?)

I'm single right now, and my track record is too-patient-for-my-own-good ...okay, I guess it's good for me in the long run, but too often frustrating! Most of my issues right now are going to be 1) Exploring/discovering myself. 2) Being inconsistently lonely or EXCITABLE!!!... and 3) B&*%#ing about being single.
Mostly 1. I'll keep 2 & 3 to the appropriate discussions :)

Hi Sam, glad to have you officially onboard. Happy birthday, by the by ... :)

Re:
"My happily ever after includes multiple spouses (spice?) ..."

Yes, "spice" is often used.

Good to meet you here!
Signed,
KDT.

Hi Sam, glad to have you officially onboard. Happy birthday, by the by ... :)

Re:

Yes, "spice" is often used.

Good to meet you here!
Signed,
KDT.

Thanks!! Glad to be here :D

Back