Hello this is my first post

Superman

I don't know how to start this correctly since i am very new to any of this, i am very interested in this particular life style and ive done some research online and i really think i might enjoy it so im introducing my self here. i am 23 years old i am a male, i am very new to this but i have a wife of 3 years and were currently separated not divorced but recently started seeing each other again and we agreed to a more poly (i hope i am using that right) relationship and i love it! i enjoy it very much she used to be jealous and i never have and now were much happier i guess do to the freedom? i wanted to ask about this lifestyle and what you guys recommend i am not looking for a strictly sexual relationship i like forging trust and communication i think thats what attracted me the most to this lifestyle. any input from you guys or introductions or just letting me in on some of what happens here on the forum i would really appreciate it :)

There isn't any advice that would be helpful, I think doing searches on the things that you are most concerned with first using the search tool is on of the best ways to get to know about being poly. Read all you can. Learn, and be gentle to each other.

Superman (how modest! ;-) )

Welcome - there are lots of excellent resources out there that talk about the pitfalls of poly - the things that most of us have done at some point or another to screw things up. There are also lots of stories of what are sometimes known as "the train-wrecks" - the long emotional horror-stories of people who have got themselves into some really horrendous situations. There is lots to learn from other folks' experiences.

There isn't any advice that would be helpful, I think doing searches on the things that you are most concerned with first using the search tool is on of the best ways to get to know about being poly. Read all you can. Learn, and be gentle to each other.
Thank you I appreciate the input

Superman (how modest! ;-) )

Welcome - there are lots of excellent resources out there that talk about the pitfalls of poly - the things that most of us have done at some point or another to screw things up. There are also lots of stories of what are sometimes known as "the train-wrecks" - the long emotional horror-stories of people who have got themselves into some really horrendous situations. There is lots to learn from other folks' experiences.

Thank you! I will I'll be more of a active community member :)

Back