Guys who shave... down there

If there's a God, He certainly never designed labia to be easily shaved!! :p

Sideburn trimmers for the win.

Actually, that was what I was thinking of the whole time; those little teeth that flip up on the other side of the thing with the three circles. I wasn't sure what that was called. I also use it to shave my eyebrows, as they are very dark and bushy.

Actually, that was what I was thinking of the whole time; those little teeth that flip up on the other side of the thing with the three circles. I wasn't sure what that was called. I also use it to shave my eyebrows, as they are very dark and bushy.

I always giggle when I wash it out ... if I wasn't such a nice person, Indigo would be rubbing my lady hairs all over his face. Either directly (because I didn't shave) or indirectly (I didn't clean his razor after trimming).

Okay, maybe it was funnier in my head. :p

I have been shaved down under for many years. I am a pretty hairy guy and it took a few times before I became comfortable with the act of shaving but I find it simple and easy now. There must be some kind of neanderthal male reaction to having a razor blade close to "the boys" because I hear that "No Way" from a lot of guys but, for me anyways, it is really simple. My S/O prefers it, it is nice for clean up, yes the tree appears bigger when you clear out the shrubs but does size matter?? (ha ha,sorry couldn't resist). In my dating searching for a Poly life partner I have met women who expected it, some were surprised by it, one was completely turned on by it, but so far have never met a lady who was turned off by shaving down under.
Whisker burn is an issue for both genders so keeping shaved is important. For me personally I absolutely love being down under on a woman and could spend days "vacationing" there so being shaven means fewer hairs stuck where they cause problems. There is something so UNSEXY about "cat with a hair ball" sounds during sex. lol
You asked, I answered.
IThink.​

the tree appears bigger when you clear out the shrubs​

No, it doesn't. An erection makes your dick look bigger. I'm not fooled by pubic fuzz or lack thereof.

but so far have never met a lady who was turned off by shaving down under.

You just met one.

There is something so UNSEXY about "cat with a hair ball" sounds during sex. lol

Actually I think gagging during sex can be kinda hot sometimes...​

Yeah, some guys really like making women gag.

Anyway, I asked my lover (whom I am now calling Shorty on this forum) last night how he does it. Turns out he goes to a salon to get his nether regions waxed. His chest and back get taken care of by his barber, when he shaves his head, and he keeps those at peachfuzz level. But all his pubes, including balls and arsehole, get waxed every couple of weeks. He says that just a few years ago doing that would have been considered weird, but it seems that more and more guys are. I think it would have been considered very gay, or still seems that way to many people. He told me a funny story about trying not to get a hard-on when his regular older waxer was unavailable and they set him up with a younger, really hot-looking woman. Shorty says the hot wax feels really good when it goes on. I've never been waxed, so I don't know, but I would think that for a guy, the balls would be very sensitive to the wax when it gets pulled off. But his do not hang very low, so, maybe that makes a difference. They're so smooth! I would never have thought I'd like it, but I do.

Contrary to what some would say, my wife and our girlfriend both agree and say "yes it does". :confused:

It does for me, if it's too big-it's NOT going to be my playmate because I've already established that anything over a certain length is painful and I flat don't care how much I like the guy-I'm not hurting myself in that way ever again in order to have sex with a man.
Same goes for a vibrator.

But-in terms of any dick that is within "non-painful" sizes, no, I don't give a RIP-because they all do the same basic thing.

Contrary to what some would say, my wife and our girlfriend both agree and say "yes it does". :confused:

I'd say it's a little column A, little column B... Size can matter to a certain extent (and girth is usually more important than length), but a bloke who's bad in bed is bad in bed no matter what his tackle's like, conversely a bloke who's little chap is definitely on the little side can be considered a very good lover if he's thoughtful, attentive and very skilled with other parts of his anatomy. And when it really, really comes down to it unless the guy is really abnormally small or large it's all a matter of personal preference anyway (especially given that ladyparts vary in size as well).

Ahem, I now return you to your scheduled broadcast.

I appreciate it when guys go the extra and take a little (or all) off the bottom. Hell, I do (but I wax vs shave cause they 'don't' make shavers that make it easy). I love gagging in other ways down there(*wink)...I don't need the hair to help. All that does is interrupt the process. Nothing like a wiry hair scratching the inside of your throat in the midst of pleasing. My male partner shaves down there and everywhere else actually. He's a pretty hairy guy.

As far as size goes...I'm with Mr. Dreadful. Having been a long-time participant in a sexual lifestyle that allowed me a lot of ... diversity ... I can say, I believe, size does matter to each individual under or over a certain range of size that works for them. However, I also would state that the significance of that size can change with emotion. Size seems to have more relevance in more casual interactions than it does when considering emotionally-connected interactions. I also agree that skill is important no matter what. I've bedded men who were well-endowed but sucked in bed simply because they believed since they did have a lot of meat there was no need to actually learn how to develop its use to the highest level of satisfaction or even the lowest level of satisfaction. :D Then I've had some who were small but had great skill and made it very enjoyable.

I'm a shallow person (not down below, fortunately). I like big dicks.

I wouldn't throw someone out of bed JUST because they have a small dick though.

Neon,
My wife is the same way. She likes em on the larger side. ;)

And, yes, girth IS more important than length. I am on the longer side, and not quite as girthy. Our girlfriend, though, I am on the top end of the spectrum for enjoyability for her I think. She has a hard time with sex with me due to size. (I'm not "overly large", just larger than "average") She has said that she will "adapt to it though.

Now, if size TRUELY mattered to women, there would be no homosexual or even BI-sexual women, as another woman's fingers are only so large. If a man complains about the size of his equipment, I explain this to him, and tell him to try using his other "attributes". ;)

Last edited:
I am reading this now, instead of keeping up. Quite a comical thread...

Anyways I trim parts and shave parts. I also enjoy trimming and shaving my lovers.

I can't believe this turned into a dick whipping contest. hahaha...

I am reading this now, instead of keeping up. Quite a comical thread...

Anyways I trim parts and shave parts. I also enjoy trimming and shaving my lovers.

I can't believe this turned into a dick whipping contest. hahaha...
LOL I know. Maybe a separate thread? ;)

Now, if size TRUELY mattered to women, there would be no homosexual or even BI-sexual women, as another woman's fingers are only so large.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG you are kidding right? You don't seriously believe that women are attracted to other women or not because of how well fingers fill up a vagina compared to a penis?

Besides, have you ever heard of this thing called "fisting"? (oh oh, i think i might have invited more spam)

Even if you were serious, please pretend you are joking for my sake.

Last edited:
LOL I know. Maybe a separate thread? ;)

I spend enough time on fetlife to not even bother talking size. I know where I fit and am quite confident with it. If you want a dick whipping contest head to fetlife and look up size queens. Thats where all the big uns go to show off their junk :p

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! OMG you are kidding right? You don't seriously believe that women are attracted to other women or not because of how well fingers fill up a vagina compared to a penis?

Besides, have you ever heard of this thing called "fisting"? (oh oh, i think i might have invited more spam)

I had assumed it was kidding. Otherwise I had noticed that too. I figured there was some degree of sarcasm in the mix. :)...

Neon, come on...Really? You can't hear my sarcasm? Sigh...I have failed then. Yes, I was joking! Sheesh! LOL My point was that if size mattered, then women would want to be with a man, because "sex felt better" with a larger "thing"...filling them up. :rolleyes: It's a joke.

For SOME women, sex with a man is definatly more desireable if they have larger equipment. With other women, too large is a discomfort and very difficult to do anything with and still have enjoyment. (Yes, it's possibly to be "too large")

I spend enough time on fetlife to not even bother talking size. I know where I fit and am quite confident with it. If you want a dick whipping contest head to fetlife and look up size queens. Thats where all the big uns go to show off their junk :p
I'll pass thanks. ;) LOL

I did think you were joking but sometimes my sarcasm detector is off.

Besides, after that guy with the caveman complex in the other thread, I'm not sure what to believe!

Back