nhbassplayer

After a lot of soul seaching and with the help of a very good friend I have
figured out that I am poly!

one of the things that she suggested ( and she is never wrong!) I should join a group so that I relize that I am not alone.

Looking for chat emails or anything else ... just like connecting !

So here I am, just waiting to see what happens next.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

Welcome to the board. I'm sure you'll find a lot of useful advice and support here as I know I have in a short period of time. I'd be interested in hearing what made you think you were poly and what made you *know*.

Have a great day and welcome!

Hello, and Welcome!

Welcome, and I hope you find the answers you need.

Thanks to all

It's been a very interesting trip so far ... I am already glad I have wandered here along the way!

Last edited:
Yikes ... can answer that one be answered with a long answer or short ... I'll do short here ... While I was trying to fit into "normal" monogamous I always had a feeling that I was in a different place than my partner. I met someone (She is poly) who could feel that in me. She got me to see that it was all right to feel that way!

Long story short ... It's been very liberating and I'm glad I have made this discovery!

Welcome!

Hey there,

Welcome to the forum, and never feel you have to abbreviate- we tend to write whatever there is to say on a subject. If you abbreviate, we'll just hound you for the whole story! The group is very caring and full of opinions and life experiences. I look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome to the group!

Back