Atlanta Poly Weekend!

Hi everyone I am one of the event organizers and thought I would give you all a little information about the event

Presenters include

Carol Morotti-Meeker
Cunning Minx
Dr. Elisabeth Sheff
Jessica Karels
John B. Miller
Kelley Clark
Kenneth R. Haslam MD
Lady Ru'etha
maymay
Ms Noel
Ms.E
Thommy Halfen

Musical Guests
The Extraordinary Contraptions

Our event is located in the southeast's fastest growing and largest city - the corporate, commercial, and industrial capital of the southeast - Atlanta, Georgia!

Atlanta Poly Weekend is a celebration of diversity. During our three-day conference, we will explore the intersections between the polyamory community and other sub-cultures and movements. We will also discuss mainstream culture's growing awareness of polyamory and its impact both on ourselves individually as well as society as a whole.

Participants will have the unique opportunity to attend a wide variety of educational sessions ranging from:

Everyday living to activism and community organizing
Classroom style lectures to workshops and discussion panels
Sharing of personal experience to radical theory
Most importantly, attendees like YOU determine what sessions are presented. We provide a financially accessible venue. You and your peers provide the energy and expertise. Together we can create shared knowledge and build relationships that can last long after the conference has ended.

If you havent already, Register today! Make your hotel reservations and COME ON DOWN!

See you in the Spring!

www.atlantapolyweekend.com

Atlanta Poly Weekend 2012

Atlanta Poly Weekend March 9-11 2012 Atlanta GA
Atlanta Poly Weekend is a 3-day, conference that focuses on polyamory's emergence in mainstream culture. Back for its second year and one of the largest polyamory conferences in the Southeast, this years conference hosts Skeptics, Poly activists, relationship experts, and researchers, Panels, merchants,daily Key note speakers and lunch on Saturday. All for $45.00 until Jan 1 2012. Then the price is $50!! Open your hearts and minds as we Live Learn and Love Atlantapolyweekend.com

Just found out about this today and am already looking forward to going/possibly volunteering. I am funemployed and looking for a way to get involved in the Atlanta Poly Community.

So sorry I missed this! I hope to see all my fellow hot-lantans there in 2013.

Also, I would love any additional links or resources to poly activities/meet-ups in the Atlanta area, specifically those that don't center around bars!

Thanks!

New to this

I and my girlfriend are kinda curious about polyamory and was wondering about what kind of crowd would go to the atlanta poly weekend. Like would it be a huge waste of time for us to go because we are so young?

I may be able to attend Saturday night and Sunday, but haven't registered. Does anyone know if it will be possible to register on site . . . or pro rated for part of the weekend?

I may be able to attend Saturday night and Sunday, but haven't registered. Does anyone know if it will be possible to register on site . . . or pro rated for part of the weekend?

I've learned from one of the organizers that 1) there will be on-site registration and, 2) there will be "a la carte" registration for attending just part of the weekend.

Advance registration is already closed.

Back