Hello from Paris

jfferson75

I'm new for this site

I discovered polyamory 2 years ago

Now i m interested to know better what' happen about poyamory in others countries

I'm happy to read you

Jean-François

Hi JF, how old are you? Are you in a poly relationship now? Are you bi, straight or gay?

Thank you Magdlyn for your post
I'm 47
I'm married but not actually in a poly relationship
I m straight

I know quite well US. I travelled there during nine months twenty years ago

Jean-François

Hi Jean-Francois,

I am from the US and will be visiting Paris in May. I just completed a documentary on Polyamory. I hope to visit with people in Paris and Europe...as I will be starting off in Amsterdam and going to Seville as well...to make additional documentaries etc. Anyway...perhaps we can communicate. Thanks,

EJ

Hello,
Thank you for your message.
In fact there is a group that meets often in Paris. This is a group that is on this website.
http://polyamour.info/
I can easily announce your arrival and provide for example the screening of your film. It would be nice is that you register on this website also. Most participants spoke English. Some are also accustomed to be interviewed for television, radio ....
Hope to read you and perhaps meet you.
Jean-François

Meeting In Paris

Hi Jean-Francois,

I would love to screen the movie to your group and interview willing members on camera.

My schedule is as follows with some flexibility:

Fly Into Amsterdam... May 6th...
Travel Through Spain, Portugal and Italy as possiblities...
Arrive in Paris around May 17th
Depart Paris for the US May 21

Do you know of any large polyamory groups in Europe that might make sense for me to visit based on my travel plans?

Looking forward to meeting you.

Thanks,

EJ

Hello,

I talked about your visit to a friend Guilain Omont. It was he who founded the group Polyamory in France. It might be interrested to meet you and organize the screening of your documentary, but he would like to do before; Is that possible to do it directly on your website.
I posted a message on the forum for your visit. A person is willing to organize a screening at home. Guilain and the other person is accustomed to being on television and in newspapers to talk about the polyamory.
Here's the email Guilain.
___@____._

Otherwise the other person asks me your details.
Thank you in advance
Jean-François

Last edited by a moderator:
sure...i will send him an email...if you would like to view it also please register on the site...follow the email link...and then I will get you a pass...

thanks,

Ed

Hello,

Ideally, you give the pass to Guilain. It will be him or another person who will organize the screening.

Is can I have your email address to give to another person?

Guilain knows very well the other European groups. Perhaps we should approach the organizers of the rally in Spain?
http://openconcatalonia.wordpress.com/links/

Jean-François

Hello,

Perhaps we can skype each other in the next day or two to talk.

My audience would be interested to see what is happening in France regarding the "movement"

I will also be doing web interviews so if you know anyone who would be willing to talk please let me know...

Thanks,

EJ

www.ejfilms.net

Back