Pittsburgh Poly Couple Waves Hello

PyrateGal

Namaste, kind people!

We are a poly couple (he, 32, straight, me, 42, bi) in Pittsburgh, PA who has had trouble finding understanding. We play by rules that feel right to us, and are happy with our choice to be open, but society doesn't seem to see things that way. Finding others to love has so far been challenging, but we are hoping to change that.

We are geek/goth/gamer folks, who live for a sense of adventure in the moment. He loves his cats, I love my kids (who live with me half the time). We love games, movies, fine food, wines. We are overweight but cute, funny, honest, open, and honorable. We are glorious together and want to share the love. We are hoping to find a welcome here, and if fate permits, friendships that can be deep, intimate and beautiful.

Thank you in advance for welcoming us.

Hello PyrateGal,
Welcome to our forum.

There is such a diversity of folks to get to know here, I'm sure you'll find people who click with you. The Dating & Friendships subforum may be something you'll want to look at eventually.

You seem to be lovely, down-to-earth people and I believe the right person/s are out there for you, somewhere. Spend some time on our site and see what interests you; post any questions you may have.

I'm glad you're aboard,
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Welcome

Hello and welcome to the forum, though my welcome is quite delayed. We, too, are in the Pittsburgh area and have similar difficulties. There just doesn't seem to be the organized poly presence that we have encountered in other areas.
Finding love for us, too is difficult. Far too many judgmental people who disagree with our rules (He 41 bi, Me 37 straight). We know there are many fron our area, but we just can't seem to get together to provide what we need for each other. (enough of my rant)

Just know, you have an understanding and supportive ear here!!!!

Back