Poly Vignettes: Sharing Success & Happiness

I talked to an old high school friend last night through Facebook who I'd had a brief history with, and have been wanting to make that history a present situation, since before it happened. I told him that I was poly and he responded very openly to it, and even said he'd thought about it but never had the opportunity. Nothing is set in stone yet, but when I get back to America, he agreed to spend a weekend with me. :) I CANT WAIT! This could turn out to be something. I'll try to keep you posted. :)

Polynerdist met me outside on their front step when I picked Redpepper up last night. He gave me a big, deeply felt hug and thanked me for an e-mail I sent him yesterday. The e-mail reminded him of just how important his role as Redpepper's husband is to the the health of our relationship. I reminded him that his healthy relationship with her is as important as the love I have for her. His presence as her primary is essential to overcoming some of our differences.

Moving forward as always, checking our foundation, reinforcing it where necessary and taking care of each other.

There's success even in moments of imbalance and doubt, if you look deep enough.

Good news on a different front :)

My sister finally accepted Redpepper's Facebook friend request. This is huge, considering her loyalty to my ex-wife, which is understandable. Now she has both of them as friends. :)

My sister finally accepted Redpepper's Facebook friend request. This is huge, considering her loyalty to my ex-wife, which is understandable. Now she has both of them as friends :)

This makes me smile. You all need some positivity right now. Big hugs to you all!

Tonight I had a house full of love, my ex-wife, Mono, Nerdist and my boy. The ex is in town between terms at nursing school. She is visiting again and, as always,I loved her up. It was great to eat on the back deck, laugh around the table and afterwards, do a duct tape underwater scene with my mum for a competition.

picture.php

I just had a great day hanging out with Redpepper and her son. We got to say hi to Derbylicious and her hubby, as well, today.

Polynerdist borrowed my truck to go to his hometown for the day and I am hoping he had a relaxing day. We had a great talk yesterday. Things are good between us. We need to take care of the woman we love right now. The good thing is there are two of us working on it and she also has other loves in her life to remind her of how special she is. :)

Tonight we are watching War of The Worlds under an open sky. :)
I love you, Lilo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just tape of various colours :)

And a sheet of silver paper. What you don't see is the giant sea turtle added in the morning by the boy. It paled in comparison to the others in the competition, but we had fun. We made wallets today.

I am not a big fan of this pastime, as it isn't environmentally friendly, and the toxins from the tape are not good for us. Just so you know. In the spirit of coming together though, I didn't fight it. :)

I love you too, baby. Thanks for an awesome day. :)

I had a great day, starting off with lounging with my Lilo and swimming in her energy :)

This week, all three of us are going to a movie with Redpepper's co-workers. I'm looking forward to hanging out as a group.

Then our big weekend of camping! We'll have friends from across the spectrum of relationships, mono to basically swingers. It'll be a weekend of people coming together and focusing on what is important and real. Just being together. All the other stuff is so unimportant to me. I am glad to just camp without the banner of how we conduct relationships waving above our heads. :)

I've been having a wonderful past few weeks. I'm close to my husband, I'm close to my boyfriend, and the man I've been interested in since March is responding to all of my messages. Every time he replies to a PM or an email, I just have to go dancing around for at least half an hour.

I'm so fulfilled with the three men I love. So happy. It's wonderful.

Back