"The Times" of UK says Poly will be OK in 2018

Al99

Alan M of "Poly in the News" reported the following tidbit:

Still we ride a wave of trendiness. When will it end? The Times in the UK this morning ranks poly in its list if four "Things that will be OK in 2018 that weren’t (necessarily) in 2017" — along with man buns, unisex loos, and anti-ageism:

Things that will be OK in 2018 that weren’t (necessarily) in 2017:

... ● Being polyamorous. This has been a thing for a while, apparently, but now it’s slowly edged into the normal — if you don’t mind getting screwed up and having anyone over 55 think you are deviant. Still not normal to have a doll for a girlfriend, by the way.

The article is very brief but I thought it was worth mentioning as it relates to the growing public awareness of polyamory. And there is also a cute poly comic that he posted on the same page that is worth a brief chuckle.

https://polyinthemedia.blogspot.com/2018/01/pasta-parkas-polyamory-new-you-in-2018.html

Alan always posts good stuff ... Thanks for sharing that Al. I hope 2018 has more emergence of poly than ever.

Sorry but man buns were already a thing and are out...lol

I have noticed general nonmonogamy being more accepted last year. It remains to be seen if actual polyamory gets coverage this year.

Back