just too much

Thanks for answer kdt.

Yes, it takes me time to figure it all out. I broke up with my female lover Annie, she wrote that she has no romantical feelings for me. We had beautiful sex and I always thought that we love each other in same way...but I fell more like she begins to value our friendship less because we sleep with each other...now, when I read her blog, where she writes that it is only physical and we are friends and that she cannot get involved with polyamorous person...I just decided to act and end the physical part of our relationship.

Mr. Flower is complicated...if he was my ex, it will be easier to just cut him off. But we never really started a relationship...and I tried three times to delete his number and always I wrote him again. I kind of understand him, because at the beginning of our "relationship" I gave him so many red flags...I was acting completely insane...but sometimes we quite of met in our insanity. it is some of the most romantic things that could happen to me I thought...but it is also dangerous. My biggest fear was that he will just disappear from my life. Maybe it is not a romantic relationship that I "desperately" want. I just want to clean mess between the two of us.

Mr. Green is really promising. Sun thinks that he likes me a lot, but I am not good at noticing that someone likes me...like I often forget that Sun and Nic love me. But it gets better with time. We have a really good dynamic these times as triad:eek:. Actually, we talked really seriously about children.

Well things are pretty serious if you are talking about children.

Sorry to hear things did not work out with Annie, it sounds like she was not as much into it as you were. I don't blame you for ending things.

It sounds like you have mixed feelings about what you want with Mr. Flower. Don't rush yourself, give yourself some time to sort things out.

Hi,

so I am now happy in a new relationship. It started quite slowly but now it seems like we want to see each other one a week, it is quite nice relationship on many levels. We text quite a lot and keep contact. He defined himself like in open relationship, but used to date friends and keep long relationships (life-long like he said). I accepted it and don't assume it will get so serious, but now I consider our relationship like poly-relationship and he doesn't mind it.

It goes quite well with his wife and she is also poly. It seems like I am happy. :) Sun and Nic actually know him for a longer time than I and they are good friends.

I am glad to hear that you are in a new relationship, he sounds like a really great guy. Your two partners Sun and Nic seem to feel he is a good guy, they are friends with him. Congrats!

Back