Kitchener/Waterloo area anyone?

BehindBlueEyes

Hi all, my wife and I have been talking over being poly for a long time, and we feel it's time to investigate further than reading endless books, websites and watching documentaries.

We are wondering if there are any poly meet-ups, or poly people in our area who would not mind getting together for a drink or meal so we could find out more about the lifestyle before we take the plunge.

We are honestly not sure what kind or poly arrangement we would be looking for if we do move further. We just find the entire thing fascinating and want to talk with someone first hand who is already involved in the polylife.

You might note what state you're in? I have no clue about your area....

Redpepper has a link in her signature to a calendar called PolyEvents AllOver, and that's how I found my local meetup. Some locals have facebook groups, but they're often secret. Yahoo might have a local group to you. And meetup.com is also a good place to look for poly events/group near you. My local has a meetup.

How old are you? (We are in our twenties)

What kind of poly- relationship are you looking for? (We are looking for a committed, long-term relationship)

Message privately if you prefer.

Back