Also new to poly

Yikes!! If you aren't getting time to see him, then how are you a part of the relationship? I don't mean to sound crass, but I only have my own personal experience in the lifestyle to go against, and keeping either of the girls out of the loop was never an option. Again, we have a different set up than some others here so I'm not all knowing.

Everyone's gotta be happy and right now you're not. I also don't get the vibe that bf and gf2 are doing their part to make you happy. No one can feel neglected if this is going to work out.

well he's made time for me, so that is progress. Right now i'm hormonally compromised - but i know my reactions aren't just due to that - i thinik i need to write more and figure out what i want and need .

ok..so i asked if i was specifically excluded - the answer was no - and he did explain some thing to me, and i reiterated how exclusion makes me crazy - so i did the communication thing - scary but i did it.

ok..so i asked if i was specifically excluded - the answer was no - and he did explain some thing to me, and i reiterated how exclusion makes me crazy - so i did the communication thing - scary but i did it.
Congrats! I hope communication goes easier next time.

AWESOME!! It's definately a scary thing at the start. You have to be more open with these people then you've ever been in your life. (This is why I say that my wives and I have a healthier relationship than most of our mono friends. They don't talk!!) I'm sure that next time it'll get easier and easier.

Congrats!

I am truly sorry to hear this Marianna.

I hope you realize that all things positive and negative have the potential to lead to even greater things. My experience has been that challenge and pain always lead to something more fulfilling from a place of greater awareness and knowledge. I have had my share of both and am definitely speaking from a place of experience, survival, growth and immense rewards.

Most people are beautiful when looked into and not just at.

Hi again. I'm passing on a msg from Redpepper as she is pretty busy tonight..

"Will you tell her that you keep me up to date on the forums and that I am sorry she is going through a hard time?"

Just so you know others are supporting you in any way they can :)

I'm sorry to hear that things didn't work out for you Marianna. I hope you can move on and find those you deserve and need in your life.

bear-hug.gif
bear-hug02.gif

Just Me,
Tim

Yikes, I'm very sorry. But as Mono said, there are ups and downs. Also remember that this lifestyle isn't for everyone. It may, or may not be for you, but I do hope that you find someone(s) to treat you right. Everyone deserves that. Good luck and don't be a stranger.

Back