Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Fireplace

Notices

Old 11-14-2018, 05:05 PM

Smile

As a male, I can say for sure that best toy I ever tried is a sex robot. It cost me a fortune but it is worth every penny

Before I tried various masturbators and things for stimulating male "g-spot" (prostate) but nothing is even close to this

But like I said it cost me around $2.500...

Old 12-10-2018, 11:16 AM

the only thing I've tried was latex suits. yes, that was interesting. but after doing it in it for a few times, i just decided that's not for me. surely these things like at amazon or rubberloft do spice things up but for how long? if there's no feelings in it, your one (or two) night stand will never evolve into something more. never rely on toys to connect to the other person
Old 12-10-2018, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by merri11 View Post
the only thing I've tried was latex suits. yes, that was interesting. but after doing it in it for a few times, i just decided that's not for me. surely these things like at amazon or rubberloft do spice things up but for how long? if there's no feelings in it, your one (or two) night stand will never evolve into something more. never rely on toys to connect to the other person
I don't get into toys ... other than my Bouncy Castle!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inflatable_castle

I can't get enough! In my Bouncy Castle we get together in twosomes, threesomes, foursomes and even sometimes fivesomes... and we toss off all of our clothes and bounce and bounce and laugh and giggle and giggle and laugh until we can't take it anymore.

Accessories and batteries not included. Imagination sold separately. Not to be used in substitute for a real doctor or real medicine. Consult with your chiropractor and dental hygienist before inflating your Bouncy Castle. Bouncy Castle use may lead to gas, indigestion, headache, giggles, farts, gasps burps and even bleeding from the ears and eyes. Sometimes Bouncy Castle usage leads to cardiac arrest or even death. Never use a Bouncy Castle without adult supervision. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Last edited by River; 12-10-2018 at 05:47 PM.
Old 12-13-2018, 09:25 PM

Its ironic really. Since I was 20 (I'm 37) I've never really had a sexual girlfriend who has been into sex toys like dildo's/vibrators even though I've always encouraged it for her-them.

I've bought loads of "erotic" clothing like stripper heels, latex clothing, lingerie and regular sexy night club dresses for them. And yet none of them have really been into sex toys - and believe me I've tried, from the recent famous "lovense" wifi remotely controlled egg sized toy to the old fashioned standard-dildo...
Old 12-21-2018, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by WonderinGuy View Post
Its ironic really. Since I was 20 (I'm 37) I've never really had a sexual girlfriend who has been into sex toys like dildo's/vibrators even though I've always encouraged it for her-them.

I've bought loads of "erotic" clothing like stripper heels, latex clothing, lingerie and regular sexy night club dresses for them. And yet none of them have really been into sex toys - and believe me I've tried, from the recent famous "lovense" wifi remotely controlled egg sized toy to the old fashioned standard-dildo...
Well, it is never late to meet such person, I would say that you have only 37 what means that chances of meeting such girl now for you are higher than ever bro

Tags
strap-on, threesome, toys