Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Polyamory > Life stories and blogs

Notices

Old 08-06-2018, 12:55 AM

I'm hoping so. Good luck!

I have a blog over here, featuring:
Me (panromantic demisexual 30-something)
Guitarist (my husband, who very occasionally blogs here; boyfriend of Spice; seeing Honeybee)
Flame (my long-distance relationship)
Teal (my current exploration)
Old 08-06-2018, 01:30 AM
Official Greeter

Thanks.
Old 08-06-2018, 05:02 PM
Official Greeter

Default 10:02 a.m., Monday the 6th

We had dinner rather late, so we did not have any "after-dinner episodes." Dinner was from a local place, a Taco Bell/KFC place combined. BH and SB had KFC, I had Taco Bell. I love KFC but I have heard bad things about how they treat their chickens. With Taco Bell, I can have a seven-layer burrito and it is vegetarian.

We have had an ant problem lately, that is one of the reasons for the late dinner is that BH and SB were working on the ant problem. Such as laying down powder that is bad for the ants, but safe for the cats. So things are starting to get boring again ...
Old 08-06-2018, 07:23 PM

We always use cinnamon to repel ants. It works great!
Little Girl: My and Hubby's daughter. 2.
Fair: My girlfriend-ish person (unlabeled so far). Met spring '18.
Old 08-06-2018, 09:16 PM

I had a huge ant infestation in my bathroom, and Terro ant traps took care of the problem in about 5 days. Kitties weren't really attracted to it, and couldn't get into them anyway. They worked great for me!

http://www.terro.com/terro-indoor-liquid-ant-baits-bulk

- Moonlight, single, leans monogamous, girlfriend since 6/2012
- Punk, married guy, poly, FWB since 9/2011 with an emphasis on the "F"
- No longer lives with ex-boyfriend Fly (1/2006 - 12/2013, my introduction to nonmonogamy, ultimately amicable breakup), and his 11-year-old son Kiddo
Old 08-07-2018, 04:38 PM
Official Greeter

Default 9:38 a.m., Tuesday the 7th

Thanks for the suggestions, Snowbunny actually did use cinnamon oil at first. I will try to remember to tell her about the Terro traps.

BH and I watched Game of Thrones S1E3 last night.
Old 08-09-2018, 09:36 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:36 p.m., Thursday the 9th

So I did remember to tell Snowbunny about the Terro traps. As it turns out, she had already bought some.

Brother-Husband has a tattoo way up on his left arm, a tattoo with an Adam and the Ants theme. On Tuesday he got another tattoo way up on his right arm, a red-winged blackbird plus his nickname. It's a perfectly innocuous nickname, but for some reason SB didn't want the tattoo to include the nickname, or at least she wanted him to discuss it with her first and he did not discuss that part of it. So, she was upset with him on Tuesday. By Wednesday (yesterday) she seemed to be doing fine but I have a feeling she will always disagree with that part of his decision.

Over the last two days, BH and I have watched two more GoT episodes. BH is starting to like the series. Although, he is still characterizing it as, "Everyone in it wants to be the king." That's fine, he'll come around.

Dinner last night was veggie burgers. And borscht.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:59 PM
Official Greeter

Default 12:59 p.m., Friday the 10th

Snowbunny is pretty much always the one that prepares dinner. Once in a rare while Brother-Husband does it, on his days off. BH and SB generally do the dishes together. That's right, the only role I play is eating. And brushing my teeth.

Last night, dinner was a TV dinner, Salisbury steak with potatoes and string beans. Family size, supposedly six servings, actually barely three. Which works out I guess. BH had a long day at work, so we did not watch anything.

Goddamn, I'm hungry. And thirsty, if you know what I mean. I'll probably go eat something in a few minutes here. Hopefully not a lot.
Old 08-12-2018, 11:47 PM
Official Greeter

Default 4:47 p.m., Sunday the 12th

Today Snowbunny had a work outing, to go to the zoo. She was given one extra ticket, and as she said to me, it was assumed that that ticket would be for her husband. So she and Brother-Husband went to the zoo today with some of her work colleagues. I stayed home. This is not a problem for me. Our V is not out to any work colleagues. That also is not a problem for me. It used to bother me a little, but nowadays I'm rather indifferent about it.

Yesterday, BH and FNG went out together to see a movie and perhaps eat out for dinner. SB and I weren't invited, which really wasn't a problem, we just did our own thing for dinner, we ate out and got sushi. I love sushi.

Tonight after BH and SB get home, we will either have dinner the three of us together, or they will bring me something to eat. Not sure which. Although in the back of my mind, I'd love it if the three of us went out to eat somewheres.
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
Official Greeter

Default 2:50 p.m., Monday the 13th

Luckily we did eat out. We walked over to Pho Yelm and I had my usual there, shrimp stir fry with egg noodle. And Thai iced tea. Good stuff.

After we got back, BH and I watched GoT:S1E6. BH was quite impressed by the ending, it was the one where they poured the molten gold on the guy's head. My apologies if that was a spoiler for you, it was a really gruesome scene. BH is definitely starting to get into GoT. I suppose that's all I have to tell you for today.

Tags
alzheimer's, asperger's, atheist, brainwashing, ex-mormon, experience, journal, living together, mormon, moving, personal stories, vanilla, vee, vee dynamics