Canada anyone?

Hi from Gatineau/Ottawa, new to poly, female married to an asexual man and now in a V relationship with my boyfriend :)

Just signed up!

31 y.o. F from St.John's. 41 y.o. M from Ottawa, now living on Vancouver Island, Sooke, BC (near Victoria)

Titles are hard

Hi! From Southern Ont. I drift between Toronto and the Niagara Region.

hey

nice to meet you,
just a question, are you male or female?
i am looking only for guys, no MF
couples

Not a dating site.

While Polyamory.com as a whole isn't a dating site, this part of the forum is called "Dating & Friendships" so surely dating can be talked about here.

Kitsune, I don't think you did anything wrong.

Kitsune's post was all good, sorry for the confusion. I was referring to janmen's reply. It would have been better as a PM. Not to mention that it made no sense since Kitsune stated her gender as female in her post and janmen said they were interested in men.

This part of the forum is Dating & Friendships, but this particular thread isn't for pick-ups if you read the original post, which is always a good idea before posting to any thread. So putting your location and gender is totally kosher, but putting what you're seeking is better done in a new thread.

hey

Kitsune's post was all good, sorry for the confusion. I was referring to janmen's reply. It would have been better as a PM. Not to mention that it made no sense since Kitsune stated her gender as female in her post and janmen said they were interested in men.

This part of the forum is Dating & Friendships, but this particular thread isn't for pick-ups if you read the original post, which is always a good idea before posting to any thread. So putting your location and gender is totally kosher, but putting what you're seeking is better done in a new thread.

sorry for that,
can you help what to do and write here, i am little confused, please
tahnk you

Well, what part of Canada are you from?

sorry for that,
can you help what to do and write here, i am little confused, please
tahnk you

Sure. Do you want to create a personal ad? You'd probably have more luck with okcupid, but if you want to post an ad of your own on here, just go to http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13 and click on the "New Thread" button. Type in what you're looking for and then hope for the best.

Back