hello

DalekWars85

Hello I just found this forum because my Fiance recently expressed an interest in polyamory at first I was kind of hurt by that but after I had a minute to cool down and think I realized that one of the reasons I was so against the idea was because all i've ever known relationship wise was monogamy. So long story short i've been reading bits and pieces about polyamory and I found this forum so I thought I would join to learn more

Greetings DalekWars85,
Welcome to our forum. Please feel free to lurk, browse, etc.

Good for you for not dismissing poly out of hand, and for being willing to explore a new idea. Polyamory.com will teach you a lot about polyamory; there is a lot of collective wisdom here. Tap into that; explore our threads and boards and see what interests you. Post any questions or concerns you may have; don't be shy and share your thoughts and whatnot.

Good luck with your own poly adventure.
Sincerely,
Kevin T., "official greeter" :)

Notes:

There's a *lot* of good info in Golden Nuggets. Have a look!

Please read through the guidelines if you haven't already.

Note: You needn't read every reply to your posts, especially if someone posts in a disagreeable way. Given the size and scope of the site it's hard not to run into the occasional disagreeable person. Please contact the mods if you do (or if you see any spam), and you can block the person if you want.

If you have any questions about the board itself, please private-message a mod and they'll do their best to help.

Welcome aboard!

Back