Where are you from ?

Re (from OP):
"Where are you from?"

Originally? Ogden, Utah. But then for most of my growing-up years I lived in Highland, Utah.

I've lived in Utah, Michigan, New Mexico, and in Olympia, Washington. Now I live in Yelm, Washington, and will probably live here for a long time.

Re:
"What if anything are you looking for?"

A peaceful life. Creature comforts. I'm almost 50 now and have lost my ambition and my taste for adventure. Eating out and shopping once a week are adventure enough for me.

I know, it sounds depressing. I do like to read and post here on the forum.

Hi everyone! I am old, 62, lived in South Jersey my whole life except for a few years n College up North. We are a poly couple, have had a few GFs, two that were live ins. D my wife has a BFwbs, one who we used to have great MFM with. But now there is little time for that.
There is a potential very pretty Chinese woman in my sights, we tease and flirt, but she can not understand that D is ok with me having a GF. She seems to understand Lesbian, but not Bi in a woman.
We have a teen daughter, a business starting up, so life is too hectic. We do talk about a wife for us. It is funny how day to day life takes a priority to wild sex. In a way I kind of like it that way.

Pdx

Hi, we live in Portland OR. We had one lovely experience with another woman. We hope to find another woman interested in joining a professional poly couple with a kid.

Looking for my second love.

Hi married couple from Western Washington looking to add another man to complete me. My husband is straight I am very bi and adding a second female or even couple is highly possible. We want someone long term. I am 30 my husband is 37 we want to complete our family. I am very loving and compassionate, I love to take care of my men. We are both laid back and 420 friendly. I am hoping to also meet other poly families and make some friends.

Living in Los Angeles, CA

My name is Jen, I'm 29 and I live in Venice. I'm polyamorous with my boyfriend of seven years. We've been poly for the last four years, but only since January have I been exploring it myself. And I love it.

I'm in Nashville, Tennessee.

What am I looking for? More interesting friends. Only the strangest need apply. ;)

Where we are from

We are from oregon. Fun loving m/f couple in our 30's. Love to joke around and serious about poly. We are looking for a woman for a poly fi triad. Also here to make new friends. Message me to chat. We would love to hear from you

Married

Married bi lad from Chicagoland. I smile a lot

I'm looking for adventure pals of any variety (male, female, or somewhere in between) that would like to hang around for a while. If you live near or far it needn't matter as long as you are a decent conversationalist and enjoy nerdery.

others who FEEL and arent afriad to connect with another Soul

I'm so completely on board with this statement (I might have to borrow it in the future hehe) :)

(I'm in New Zealand)

Memphis TN

Hi! I'm a married mom who lives outside of Memphis. Bi with straight hubby.

Mostly looking for friendship now, but open to that friendship leading to more.

Graysexual

Hi
IM 48 so that sounds like ME;),or we can play 50 shades,im looking for affection with connection or otherwise its just sex,im finally setting me free,would Love to see if the chemistry is there

Back