Hi from Hawaii

Texangal

Hi everyone my name is Donna and I thought I'd drop in say hi and then go lurk like crazy and read everything :D.

My husband and I have been together for 8 years and we've have literally grown with each other every step of the way. We are both Bisexual but while I have long since accepted it, it is something newish for him. I recently met a guy who I was attracted to and flirted around with but never crossed any lines. My husband and I spent many weeks talking about and working through the issues and we are now at the I guess you want to call it dating stage? We are all talking, getting to know each other and laying down ground rules. We are happy with the way things are going and no one wants to rush this and hurt anyone. I would love to talk to people about this and I feel like Im in the right place. Things are just a bit different for us because we are military...My husband is deployed right now and our guy is out in the field with training. We spend a lot of time on skype and emails lol. But yea. I look forward to learning and any advice anyone has to offer.

Donna from Hawaii

Hi Donna,

Sorry I'm so late in saying welcome ... but, welcome.

It sounds like you have the right idea, that you're taking things slow, and doing a lot of communicating along the way. I hope your military service doesn't keep you apart too much; you guys deserve to be together.

I would just keep the communication going, and read and post as much as you can here on these boards, to learn about poly as much as possible. It's good to be aware of the challenges others have faced, and how they have got past them.

Anyway, I'm glad you joined us, and hope you'll enjoy your stay here.

Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back