New to all things Poly.

BabiiFox

My name is Steven, and I am new to all things Poly. I've done a little research on my own, but now I'm hoping to find more information from other people. :)

I am nineteen years old, and live Oklahoma. I am single and gay. I will be a student at Cameron University starting this fall. My major is Psychology, and I plan to use that, to be a Domestic Violence counselor.

Last edited:
Hi Babii, was there anything in particular you were hoping to learn from folks, any specific situatioons or experiences you were curious about?

My major is Psychology, and I plan to use that, to be a Domestic Violence counselor.

Kudos to you Steven! I grew up with domestic violence, and it is a truly horrible thing (regardless of who is carrying out the abuse). I hope you manage to get somewhere in your hoped-for career :)

Kim xxx.

Greetings Steven,
Welcome to our forum.

You might find our Golden Nuggets board helpful, it covers a lot of the basics. Have a look around at our various threads, and let us know whatever thoughts or questions you have to share.

Nice to have you aboard.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Hi Babii, was there anything in particular you were hoping to learn from folks, any specific situatioons or experiences you were curious about?

I'd like to know EVERYTHING, but I know that realistically its impossible. Haha.
I would just like to hear from different people about how Poly has changed their lives, how it all works between them, etc. Anything to better my understanding of it.

Back