Wisconsin Poly Couple Looking for Poly Anna

Letitbe

We are looking for a woman to hang out with and get to know, go on dates, and possibly be a part of our relationship. We enjoy movies, board games, going out to eat, and just hanging out and talking. We are open-minded, friendly, non-judgmental, good hearted, have a positive outlook on life, and accept people as they are. We are very affectionate, love hugs and cuddling. He is straight and she is bisexual. He is a massage therapist and she has a B.A. in Communication and hopes to someday do marketing for a non-profit.

My husband is one of the kindest, most genuine people I’ve ever met. He always puts others before himself and is willing to lend a helping hand and a listening ear. He is very caring and intuitive. He’s always there for you when you need him and has a heart of gold.

My wife is a kind, compassionate woman. She is uplifting and has a knack for seeing what others need. She always picks the perfect song or card for every situation to let that person know how special they are to her.

We don’t want to jump into anything intimate right away. We are looking to get to know you first.

Back