Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > North America

Notices

Old 08-05-2017, 05:13 PM

Default Spokane couple looking for more.

About Us:
We are a polyfidelity couple looking to expand our family. He is 48, 6', cis male, heteroflexable with broad shoulders and a few extra pounds. I'm 49, 6'1", female, pansexual with long legs and an average build.

We enjoy the simpler things in life. We enjoy dinners out, and are both good cooks at home. We love watching movies, just about any genre will do. We love sci-fi and comedy.

We have great communication skills. We have a very open forum and there is nothing that we don't talk about. We've learned from previous relations that good communication is the key to a happy relationship.

We are very loving, caring, and understanding.

All About Him:
He is the jokester in the family, always trying to keep me laughing.
He is college educated.
He is currently working on the ending to his book he has been writing for about 6 years.
He loves little arts and crafts projects.
He loves music from the 60s through the 80s the most.
He has a great green thumb, and can bring any plant back from the edge of death.
He likes to go out, drink coffee, shop, and get a quick bite.
He never had children and regrets it.

All About Her:
I'm more of the electronics expert.
I graduated from high school, had some college and began working to support my family.
I've constantly continued to educate myself in fields I find interesting.
I prefer hard rock and heavy metal, but will listen to just about anything.
I tend to be a homebody.
I enjoy walking and hiking.
I have two daughters who are grown and no longer live at home and have families of their own.

Who We Are Looking For:
We are most interested in finding a woman. However, we are also interested in feminine men and M2F transsexuals.

We are also open to the idea of a male/female couple, female/female couple, and any triad that includes atleast one female.

We love children, so if you have children this isn't a problem.

We don't care about ethnicity, age, weight, religious background or anything like that. We only care about you as a person. Diversity is great, and it can help all of us to learn from each other.

What You Can Expect:
We would like to get to know you slowly, friends first.

Developing a close relationship and solid bond is essential.

We would like to date you, openly going out to restaurants, movies, events, etc. as a triad or quad or more. We don't hide who we are, there is no shame in loving people.

We will respect your choices when it comes to your employment and understand that not all employers are ready to accept poly relationships.

The end goal, having us all living together.