My wife and I are searching for a lovely lady to share our life with

9inchtongue

I ae are looking for a ladywho m retired, and she teaches school three days a week. We live in southern Oklahoma near Lake Texoma. I was married for twenty nine years, before my wife passed away, and Echo was married for twenty eight years before her husband passed away. We met after six years of being alone, and fell in love. We have been married for five years. We share the household chores. We have been debating the subject of polyamory for a while, and have agreed that if we met the right lady it will work.I am six feet tall, and weigh 220 pounds, and I am in fair health. She is five feet ten inches tall, and weighs 145 pounds. She has a small heart condition, but is in fairly good health. We are STD free, and do not drink, but we do smoke(in the house) We are searching for a lady that is not to large, because we only have a queen size bed. She must be in good health, because we are not looking to be nursemaids, and do not want a nursemaid. We want a loving, and caring lady who loves life.If you are the one contact me.

Back