Ugh. So frustrating

. . . Oddly, in L's okc profile, he says:
"Our ideal household would be a big multi-family house where everyone is lovingly involved--a kind of poly intentional community."

"Our ideal." And yet, his wife can't even get her mind around including me in their lives? WTH?

What they say doesn't agree with what they do. You can trust what they DO.

Walk on, SisterWoman. They are not worthy of you.

I'm new to this place and I haven't talked here much. But Magdalyn I've managed to read a lot of your posts and it's very clear that you, well, rock. You deserve to find someone who rocks you just as hard as you'll rock them.

Awww, thanks, you guys! *sniff* That's so kind of you.

I haven't heard from either of them since I visited. Weird fucking thing! I've been stood up before, but this is ridiculous. I've got some peace around it at this point. Their marriage must be kinda rocky.

It's just so rude. It's just not good manners! I can see if she's jealous, or doesn't trust him, OK, fine, whatever. Work it out. But to not even give me a bare modicum of respect and drop me a line about their inability to pursue a relationship, eh, I don't have time in my life for people like that.

Weird fucking thing! I've been stood up before, but this is ridiculous.
Yep.

I've got some peace around it at this point. Their marriage must be kinda rocky.
Yep!

It's just so rude.
It's just not good manners!
Yep, and yep again.

. . .But to not even give me a bare modicum of respect and drop me a line . . . eh, I don't have time in my life for people like that.
Yep-a-rooney! :D Ding Ding Ding! I think we've found a winner, folks! ;)

I haven't heard from either of them since I visited....

...I don't have time in my life for people like that.

Walk on, dear lady, walk on.

Finally got an email from him this morning. He called himself stupid, clumsy, wishy-washy, and is sorry he hurt me. They still haven't worked out how he damaged her trust in him by meeting me w/o telling her last fall.

So, we "can't continue in a relationship" with each other. And he's very sorry. And that's that.

:( :mad: :(

Gah.

*more hugs* :( Bless your heart.

I'm glad for his sake he found the stones to clue you in, not that you hadn't already figured it out for yourself.

And this way, at least he won't be holding up the line. ;)

Allright, then. That, as you say, is that. What's the plan going forward? NeonKaos is absolutely right; if people aren't lining up for the opportunity to spend time with you, it's probably because they aren't aware that the queue is forming. Are the interested parties to take numbers and wait to be called, or will there be a physical queue of candidates winding through the streets of your neighborhood? I would think taking numbers would be more efficient (crowd control, traffic hazards, etc.), not to mention the effect on the local economy. So many potential suitors waiting on line at once has got to slow down productivity. Just some factors to consider; whatever you decide to do will be fine, I'm sure.

Last edited:

I'm glad for his sake he found the stones to clue you in, not that you hadn't already figured it out for yourself.

Allright, then. That, as you say, is that. What's the plan going forward? NeonKaos is absolutely right; if people aren't lining up for the opportunity to spend time with you, it's probably because they aren't aware that the queue is forming. Are the interested parties to take numbers and wait to be called, or will there be a physical queue of candidates winding through the streets of your neighborhood? I would think taking numbers would be more efficient (crowd control, traffic hazards, etc.), not to mention the effect on the local economy. So many potential suitors waiting on line at once has got to slow down productivity. Just some factors to consider; whatever you decide to do will be fine, I'm sure.

Speaking for myself, I met Mags last week, and even though I wouldn't call it "love at first sight", I do look forward to seeing her again, with or without our other partners present.

Oh wow! I got a "bless your heart!" You must be from the South! Thanks! :eek:

ahahahaha! My queue has gotten shorter lately since I've narrowed my playing field presently to excuse horny boytoys. Altho I am getting a hankering now, after about a month of no under30s.

Good thing I'm seeing my CT honey tomorrow (at a naturist camp, no less). He's over 40 but very sweet...

Back