So Cal couple seeking LTR with a bi female

gamerprincess

Hello! We are a great, easy going MF couple in Southern California seeking a LTR with an amazing woman. She is 30, bi, 5'4, curvy with long red hair, fair skin and green eyes. Very experienced with women. He is 36, 5'9, black hair, Latino and straight. 420 friendly and into enjoying life as it comes. We're big movie buffs and love video games and reading. When we go out for gun, we enjoy hitting up some mini golf, Disneyland, Six Flags, Universal Studios, Hollywood Blvd, Venice Beach or live music at the local watering hole.

We've been looking for a long time and have not been successful in finding the woman for us. We're looking for something meaningful and long term and not into one night stands. Doesn't matter if you are married or otherwise committed as long as you are in an open relationship with that partner and honest. We're looking for our new best friend first and foremost over a sexual relationship.

We have no children, but plan on starting in the next couple of years and hope that we can expand our family by adding more children with our future partner! Looking for an equal relationship between all of us and for us to both form a special bond individually with you and well as altogether.

Age is not important as long as you have the same common goals we do. Hope to hear from you!

Last edited:
So. Cali

Hi,

Hope you find what you are looking for. I once thought I would find a couple to be 'serious' about; your post reminded me of that desire, even if now might not seem like good timing. Thank you for putting yourselves out there. Makes me feel hopeful... :)

Thank you and best of luck to you as well! Don't lose hope; what you want will materialize when you least expect it.

Back