New trinogamous relationship

Sorry to hear things have not worked out as hoped. Sounds like your girlfriend would have to have some kind of major epiphany about polyamory before you guys could get back together again.

It seems wise to me that you are moving ahead with your life and doing what is best for all three, really. You can't just hold the illusion of getting along together. Everyone has their limits. You recognized those, and honored them.

I wish you a much brighter future, and true love along the way.

Sincererly,
Kevin T.

hello, i am back with some lost thoughts. everything seems good fairly now i took a break cam back we had a falling out and tried working on this it seems that its just me now whose on the corner of it all. i dont know what happened like i feel like im losing my mind. its like i have no patience and have erupted with an attitude and its like everything that i was the embracing kind understanding person is gone out the window and its pushing bf/gf away ive been feeling for a long time like i get less affection which they are working on but i just dont know why i feel this way i feel so alone in a house of three and i dont know who to turn to because anyone i turn to just says im a fool for being with them that they just have me there because i have an apartment and so they can live there and play house. its like idk i just need someone to listening to me because i feel like im losing myself becuase im not acting like myself after all the dust is settled i have changed and idk how or why hope someone can just take the time to help me sort my thoughts:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

You are miserable in your own home and you allow that which makes you miserable to remain in your own home. One might guess that you enjoy being miserable in your own home.

What do you want us to do about it?

i just dont know why i feel like this everything has been sorted out they havent been causing problems and now im the source of the problem because everything i didnt want in this relationship being done im doing and i just dont know why its me now to carry this vicious cycle or why i even attempt to act this way i catch myself looking back in the moment as to ask why are you doing this whyyyy

Stop whining. It is not attractive.

You ARE the source of the problem. YOUR PROBLEM. You're the only one who is unhappy. Why should they change, it's all working out for them.

Last edited:
Oh Anya. I thought you left for good. This guy must have dick that is out of this world. Seriously, what are you holding on to? You are miserable. Put them out of your house, cut your ties, work on your self, and stick to mono relationships. BG is right. Whining is not attractive. It has been clear since day one that GF does not want to be with you. She tolerates you to keep her relationship with him alive. I would have thought she would have roped the chap in by now. It seemed like she was heading down the cowgirl route, but if I am not mistaken your BF told her that if he could not be with both of you, he would be single. This has been going on for months. You are in control of your own happiness, and if you are continuing to live in hell, it must be because you like it.

This reminds me of those middle-aged townie widows who cook, clean, support, and entertain their 30-40 something year-old son who lives in the basement, goes to a union painter's job half a year, collects unemployment for the other half (union workers do rather well), spends their money on their 1973 Pontiac LeMans and titty-bar amatuer night, brings their married-with-children beer-gutted-ex-football-varsity-team-captain-turned-pussy-whipped-wallet-weekend-dad-friends over for "poker night", and has the nerve to say to anyone who will listen, "i wish he would grow up and find a nice girl and settle down and give me grandchildren, but i can't just throw him out on the STREET. He has nowhere else to GO."

This reminds me of those middle-aged townie widows who cook, clean, support, and entertain their 30-40 something year-old son who lives in the basement, goes to a union painter's job half a year, collects unemployment for the other half (union workers do rather well), spends their money on their 1973 Pontiac LeMans and titty-bar amateur night, brings their married-with-children beer-gutted-ex-football-varsity-team-captain-turned-pussy-whipped-wallet-weekend-dad-friends over for "poker night", and has the nerve to say to anyone who will listen, "i wish he would grow up and find a nice girl and settle down and give me grandchildren, but i can't just throw him out on the STREET. He has nowhere else to GO."

Lol. That was hella descriptive. I needed that.

Lol. That was hella descriptive. I needed that.

These creatures do exist. I think your tribe calls them "chavs". I'm not 100% sure but almost, like 98.998%.

They also wrap their living room furniture in plastic and you can't sit down if you go to their homes.

1.002%

Chavs wouldn't bother working the six months a year.....

I am wrong like a thousand and one half Frenchmen.

I am ashamed to admit it, but one of my first cousin's is the chav of the century. This douche lord has seven children. He is 40+. I am thinking about 44, and he just moved out of his mum's home. He still goes out to clubs. I would love to tell him to sit his old arse down somewhere. After my great aunt's funeral last month, he got in to an argument with his sister and told her that she thought she was better than him because she went to university, has a stable marriage (he has at least three failed marriages), and has a successful career. I guess she is a bad person for wanting to make something of herself and not considering a disability allowance a type of income. Chav is the PERFECT term.

Now, OP. How in the world did you end up back with these two individuals? Your last post in May basically said that you were done and going to let it go. You have to know that there are plenty of other men and women in the world, right? I feel for you. I swear you and your boyfriend jumped in to this way too soon, and you did not calculate the costs. You are paying dearly now, though, and it shows because you have been miserable since the first post There have been bright moments here and there, but it seems like it has been all bad for the most part. I am sure you are an intelligent and bright young woman, but staying in this situation is silly. Sending you hugs, though.

Last edited:
maybe im just a cynic or maybe im just hearing what i want to hear and thats why i stay or maybe its the truth and i someone cant make a decision based on this i have tried to cut ties and each time im giving a dont give up on us most recently i had started an argument and felt i should leave because everything i have endured has accumulated in me and i need to be alone, they wont understand that i feel like me staying is just not healthy for the fact that i have bottled up too much from this, now they both want me they both love me and both want to make it work with me, and sometimes im like yea this is finally it we all turned the page and then i think back to everything i went through and go on this resentment rampage...... i know i look like a fool but this is the only place i can let out my thoughts, because me leaving and focusing on myself and becoming who i once was to them isnt the solution the solution is trying to change and letting go of all past wrongs and just enjoying the fact that they both want me and want this.

I think you have to follow your heart on this one; if your heart is telling you to stay, then you should stay and try to work it out. It sounds like you could try to practice some forgiveness.

you are absolutely right. that is the one thing i am mainly focusing on just forgiving completely and starting this new chapter.....

Back