Wow.. this looks shiny and new. :)

SweetVaBreeze

Hi, I'm Leslie, 28 yo female looking to talk with people who don't think I'm a freak because I can love more than one person at a time. Married, have a daughter.

We all live in Richmond, Virginia.

Denver, huh?

Wow.. Colorado.. I'm dying to travel out west, the farthest I've gotten so far is Detroit and that was just the airport. :(

I agree, Virginia's lovely! Been there when I was younger, around DC anyway, and then the mountains in West Va.

And hi Leslie, nice to meet you, and no you're not a freak :)

I think people get love and relationships and sex and friendship all confused, in the sense that most people probably do love more than one person, they just don't acknowledge it, it's in a different box, or "a different kind of love."

Hi

Hi Leslie,

You are no freak. One of the reasons I joined this site is because of your introduction, as I have also felt that way for a while. So thank you! It is a relief to me to know that their are people out there that you don't have to explain things to.

Anyway, you are a normal person.

Good to meet you,

Drew

My wife and I are looking at moving to Portland or Seattle and are currently mired in KC. So, yeah, I can understand kicking yourself over getting stuck in Denver instead of going on to Portland!

Interestingly, we had planned to move out west with my former girlfriend and merge households as part of that move. She decided last September that she "isn't poly anything" and broke off the relationship. Last month she said she still wanted to move with us and share a house, though. (She and I have a 12 yo daughter together).

And we have friends who are planning a move to southern CA and want us to move there to be close to them. And others who have long wanted to move to Seattle.

So, we have lots of interest in moving west before too long--and longing to escape Kansas is only part of it! Neither of us is from here--we both arrived with former spouses--and have no strong ties to keep us here.

Back