The "How Are You Doing" Thread (redux)

I am oh so tired.

I wish I could have had another night on the island - seen some peeps... *sigh*

Ah well. Next time. I told Derby I would come see her Feb this year, then it was summer, then it was August.

I read somewhere.... If its important to you, you'll find a way. If not, you'll make an excuse.

Done making excuses. :)

Annoyed with Yoda for misplacing his Halloween costume. I've looked everywhere in the house, hoping it is in the car. Otherwise I don't know what we're gonna do since we don't have anymore money. Grr.

Spent most of yesterday and the start of today in panick attacks. Been a long time since I've had ones so ... prevalent.

Managing them by decluttering and cleaning. My house needs a deep clean. Its getting it.

Hoping to have wrestled my stress to the ground by the time trick or treating comes around...

Little odd..

It is both liberating and terrifying to suddenly realise that I'd managed to finally let go of all that emotional baggage without actually noticing until I read a post that at one time would have sent me into fits of sympathy, regardless of whether I thought it would be welcome, and discovering that I simply didn't care. But the fact I don't care still makes me a little sad because I remember the love I used to feel.

Pretty good week for me. :) The NRE stage with my bf is wearing off, I think (we've been together not quite 4 months), but we're all settling into a comfortable arrangement. I came home with my bf, went on a lovely run, and came back to find he and my husband hanging out in the living room. They were chatting up a storm, so I didn't interrupt. I love how we can all just be together now...no strangeness anymore.

Doing fairly well, just got back from having a biopsy done; they expect it to come back benign. Getting ready to do some laundry and get back to my sewing projects. I'm really looking forward to the next few days; one of my oldest friends is visiting from N.C. for the next couple of days; tomorrow night is game night so Wendigo will be over; and this weekend is Novitas LARP weekend, so I'm excited to get my elf on. :D

Still feeling in a bit of a crappy state emotionally. Last night had a good cry, but wondered where that came from. Then I realized it's November, and coming up on seven years since my mother passed away. Maybe my unrest has to do with that, and some current bullshit I'm dealing with regarding my divorce.

But I have a date this Friday, so that is something to look forward to.

Last edited:
I'm actually doing pretty damn good today. I had forgotten to take my anti-inflammatories for my feet this morning before work, so when I got home I took them and was pretty much couch-bound until they kicked in, so I took a nap! Putted around a little bit with BrigidsDaughter after she got back from the doctors, and now I'm hanging out with her in the workshop while she's productive and I'm not.

Also, while doing some calculations for cost of materials for one large commission, another falls in my lap. There are some days I love my skill set.

Fully moved into new condo, furniture, grandma, baby and all! Expecting hubby tomorrow:)
Still emailing my friend from PMM site:)

Sick, either something I ate last night or a stomach bug, not sure which, but I wanna curl up in bed and sleep until my body stops having to run to the bathroom. :-( Forcing myself to pack for LARP weekend instead.

Back