gf Demands I get a gf

civfan

HI, I just joined and am carrying this over form Introductions, I love my gf, we've been together a yr and a half and she met a gf 4 months before I met her and wants to be with the both of us forever but she knows I am having major jealousy issues right now plus my sex drive is way higher than hers so she Demands I get a gf but the problem I'm having is if I do and she finds out her heart will break so what do I do?

You know like on the other thread I told you to get over it?

Get yourself a gf and then she will have to get over it too. She wants this lifestyle she will just have to learn to work on her jealousy issues just like you do.

Has anyone ever gone through any thing similar to what I am going through and if I do add a girl friend should I be up front about it?

Always be upfront unless you discuss things with your gf and she says she doesn't want to know. If she's demanding you get a gf, I don't know why it would be something you'd need to cover up.

If you don't want to get another gf, DON'T. If there are problems in the current relationship, adding more people only means more people are going to get hurt and the real problems will get ignored. Basically the gf is saying, she doesn't want to work on the relationship between the two of you - so get another gf, so your too distracted to call her on her shit.

If you don't want to get another gf, DON'T. If there are problems in the current relationship, adding more people only means more people are going to get hurt and the real problems will get ignored. Basically the gf is saying, she doesn't want to work on the relationship between the two of you - so get another gf, so your too distracted to call her on her shit.

I do want more sex than I am getting my biggest fear about going poly also is my gf may want to be poly but can't handle the fact that I am too and kick me out of her house, so not sure how to approach that.

You're not making sense.

If she told you that she wants you to get a gf, why would she kick you out of the house for doing what she told you to do?

You're not making sense.

If she told you that she wants you to get a gf, why would she kick you out of the house for doing what she told you to do?

Whoops, my bad, I want to make sense so let me try to explain it this way, I'm not sure if she really wants me to find a gf or if she just is super frustrated with my desire for more sex with her and the problems I have managing my jealousy over her gf who I have been with in the past.

Ahhh...ok.

Well, when you use the word "demands," it sounds like she is in charge, and what she wants is for you to find another gf for sex, since she is busy having sex with her gf and wants you off her back.

But then again, if you do get a gf, she will also be jealous? She needs to get herself sorted out, her desires and feelings seem to be at odds. And you need to be more open and figure out what is really going on here.

BTW, why are you living at "her" house and having a fear of being kicked out?

Back