Polyamory.com Forum  

Go Back   Polyamory.com Forum > Dating & Friendships > Europe

Notices

Old 07-26-2017, 02:27 PM

Default Poly in Scotland

Hi there,
I'm new here and am looking to meet like minded people. I've been poly since November last year, and living in a small town makes it hard to meet people.

I've been with my Primary for 13years, and have a Secondary partner, and a lover. Before November, I had only ever been with my primary, my lover was the 2nd person I'd ever been with.

I'd like to talk and make friends. So, if anyone is interested in chatting please message me.
Old 08-11-2017, 05:52 AM

Default Scotland

Hi Cassie,

I am James 55 yrs guy also living in a small town in Scotland. I have been in a Poly relationship for 9 years. I only discovered this site and all of the language a few days ago so I am still getting used to the lingo lol...
I have been married for a long time and also have a relationship with another woman for the last 9 years. I am also looking for friends and someone to chat with. It is a relief to be able to talk openly about things instead of bottling everything up inside.

Have a great day

James
Old 08-31-2017, 01:50 PM

Default Scotland

I'm in North America and new to this site also but interested in chatting to learn more and network. Who knows maybe one day we'll make it over.
Old 10-29-2017, 03:57 PM

Also in Scotland, middle-aged, married and just getting to grips with the realisation that I may be poly. Doing a lot of reading and listening to podcasts and trying to figure out where this is going to take me.