Hello to all! Quick intro

Hi! I'm Angelika and my husbands name is John. We are a couple looking for that special someone. I am 22, and he is 25, and we live in cenral louisiana, but he is from orlando and im from chicago. We ended up living here after we were both stationed here when we were in the military, we met and was married a long 4 years later. We have been with one other female who lives with us and was a long relationship. Well that ended badley, she burned us with lies and deception. So we have been in a stand still for a while since having that happen. But we are ready to get out and get over it, and hopefully find someone worth while. We love to go out to eat, and go shopping. We also enjoy the great outdoors. We are excited to be a new memeber at the site and cant wait to see where it leads us!

Welcome to the site! There is a section of the board dedicated to finding that/those special someone/s; you'll have better luck actually looking there. :)

Uncle Sam appears to have kept you both stateside. You say you were in the military; has one or the other (or both) retired? How would you handle suddenly being stationed far away from a third/secondary? We got moved around every few years, hopping oceans, until I was seven. Mum knew what she was getting into, marrying a GI, but she had the protections of legal marriage to help her along -- secondaries generally don't.

Welcome to the site! There is a section of the board dedicated to finding that/those special someone/s; you'll have better luck actually looking there. :)

Uncle Sam appears to have kept you both stateside. You say you were in the military; has one or the other (or both) retired? How would you handle suddenly being stationed far away from a third/secondary? We got moved around every few years, hopping oceans, until I was seven. Mum knew what she was getting into, marrying a GI, but she had the protections of legal marriage to help her along -- secondaries generally don't.

I got out of the military in 2010, my husband is due to get out in about 2 weeks. so no worry on moving away. Where is the forum you were refering to?

Hi Angelika (and John),
Welcome to our forum.

The section lovefromgirl was referring to is found at the following address:
http://www.polyamory.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11

Give it a try, it may be of help. Also take advantage of the many threads Polyamory.com has to offer, and post any thoughts/questions/conerns you may have.

It's great to have you with us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back