Fun loving georgia couple looking for single female for friendships and more

We are a 33f/37m madly in love couple. We are completely open sexually..i am 100% bi sexual he is completely straight. What we are looking for is a bi sexual female who desires more than just sexual play but much more..long lasting friendships and relationships..fun exploration with no bad intentions just freedom to enjoy absolute pleasure and great love..we are new to this in that, hubby is new to having a bi sexual wife who truly enjoys the female touch, sentuality and softness that a woman has to offer..i truly desire finding a female to join us as a friend first..have great experiences and no expectations as to where things need to end up...just a true understanding of everyones wants and needs..so if you are interested in meeting a great couple and see where things go feel free to email us at lana3377@yahoo we look forward to meeting awesome people who truly have a goal in enjoying life to the fullest

Hi! We are a young couple (20 &27) that travel from Canada to Georgia seasonally. I would love to chat more with you two! I was wondering if you two had considered creating a quad & your thoughts on that.
Agnes & Ryan

Back