Hello, Hello, Hello

LotusesandRoses

I'm a single poly woman in her late 20's. I'm a professional, and working on another degree so I can move up in my field - I'm very busy and I don't date much, and I find a lot of my spare time and energies goes into helping my aging parents.

I found in my early 20's it was very hard to have my wants and needs met by one person. While I was absolutely crazy about my then primary partner, there were needs we didn't meet for one another, and poly became a natural extension of that. He then felt the urge to move, and eventually, became mono again when he felt it no longer suited him, but I'm grateful for him to opening my eyes about love and its different expressions.

I'm an introvert, but that doesn't mean I'm a wallflower. I love public speaking and being a representative and advocate comes naturally to me. However, I have to recharge my batteries with lots of alone time, though the one individual's company I always appreciate is that of my loyal cat's.

My future is wide open at this point. I know there are certain things I'd like, like earning an advanced degree in my field, having a child, and traveling more. I'm all about enjoying the journey and making new friends on the way.

Welcome! Sounds like you know exactly what you want. Good for you. Not many people can say that, mono or otherwise.

Thanks, Kyle. I would say I'm fairly focused due to knowing what I don't want, the same old routines and limitations day in and day out, whether at work or at play.

Back