Western Love Lab looking for participants currently having partner(s)

[Repost!] Western Love Lab looking for polyamorous individuals

The Western Love Lab is looking for polyamorous individuals to participate in a study on relationship processes in polyamory. To be eligible for the study, you must:
• Identify or philosophically agree with polyamory
• Currently be in a relationship with at least two partners
• Be at least 18 years of age
Participation involves completion of an online, anonymous questionnaire. If interested, please follow the link to the survey: http://www.uwopolystudy.ca/ If you are not eligible to participate, please share this survey with anyone else you know who meets the call.

Thank you for everyone who participated already!
We received about 900 responses but would love to hear from more of you!
Thanks for the support

[Repost!] Western Love Lab looking for polyamorous individuals

The Western Love Lab is looking for polyamorous individuals to participate in a study on relationship processes in polyamory. To be eligible for the study, you must:

• Identify or philosophically agree with polyamory

• Currently be in a relationship with at least two partners

• Be at least 18 years of age

Participation involves completion of an online, anonymous questionnaire. If interested, please follow the link to the survey: http://www.uwopolystudy.ca/ If you are not eligible to participate, please share this survey with anyone else you know who meets the call.

Thanks for everyone who has already participated! We apologize for the multiple posts, however, we would like as many participants as we could get. We are almost at 950!!! We would love to hear from more of you! Thanks again for the interest and participation :)

Took the survey - Feedback:

Relationship status only allowed one answer - and I am married, dating seriously and dating casually. But later on they let you pick "co-primary" type answers.:rolleyes:

Many of the questions seemed pretty "NRE" focused - asking about, for instance, intrusive thoughts/obsessive behaviours.

Overall, I think the survey was too long, I got bored (almost quit) and didn't think as long about my answers after a while. Basically - yes, my relationship with MrS is more comfortable, intellectual and companionate and my relationship with Dude is more passionate, sexual and dynamic. But that doesn't take 8 pages of questions to figure out.:D

Took the survey - Feedback:

Relationship status only allowed one answer - and I am married, dating seriously and dating casually. But later on they let you pick "co-primary" type answers.:rolleyes:

Many of the questions seemed pretty "NRE" focused - asking about, for instance, intrusive thoughts/obsessive behaviours.

Overall, I think the survey was too long, I got bored (almost quit) and didn't think as long about my answers after a while. Basically - yes, my relationship with MrS is more comfortable, intellectual and companionate and my relationship with Dude is more passionate, sexual and dynamic. But that doesn't take 8 pages of questions to figure out.:D

Hi JaneQSmythe! Thanks for your participation! We appreciate your feedback. We are trying to make better questionnaires for future surveys! All best to you :)
P.s. Please share this survey if you think someone might be interested in participating!

We have about 987 participants. We are trying to get as many responses as possible and we would like to hear from more of you!
The questionnaires might be lengthy, depending on the number of partners you have, however, we are trying to gather as much as information as we can! Please be patient. We greatly appreciate your support :)

We are at 1094 right now!!! Study ending the end of the month! You still have some time to participate if you would like to contribute to science :)

Back