hey y'all

indicca

hi everybody! i can't tell you how happy i am that my husband and i stumbled across this site!!!! finally some like minded folks to chit chat with!
ok, so some tid bits about myself and husband.....i am a tattoo artist and he is a military dude. we have been together for 14 years and married for 10 of those. i am bi and my man is straight.
'round abouts 8 years ago i fell for a girl i worked with, hard. the three of us lived together for a few years, but she has since moved on :( i have had a few other girlfriends since then, but nothing overly serious.
we were/are poly and didn't even know there was a name for it or that there were/are lots of other folks just like us out there. how awesome is that?!
i have told my family about our lifestyle, and though they are less than thrilled, they are supportive for the most part. we have not told husbands family. they are ultra conservative and would hardly approve.
i guess that about covers the basics. i look forward to chatting and getting to know everybody. again, super stoked to have found a group like this one!

Back