Of sky.

Her naked body rose to greet
Her wife and husband locked in heat
Of passion's flame from Sun above.
Then nude the three in sacred love
Enjoyed the ecstasy of Fire
Pulsating through their hearts' desire!

(Copyright 2009 John Zora)

Nice poem. Sacred marriage is near and dear to my heart. I love the Song of Songs in the Hebrew Bible, which is not a 3some, just a marriage of God and Goddess.

Nice poem. Sacred marriage is near and dear to my heart. I love the Song of Songs in the Hebrew Bible, which is not a 3some, just a marriage of God and Goddess.

Thanks so much for the kind words.
The Song of Songs is also close to my heart, as well as the theme of Sacred Marriage. I notice that your User Name is 'Magdlyn'. Is that because you believe that Jesus and Mary Magdalene were married, as is claimed in books such as "The Da Vinci Code" by Dan Brown and "The Templar Revelation" by Lynn Picknett & Clive Prince?
It is my strong belief that Jesus was indeed in a sacred marriage with Mary Magdalene, and that the Church has been covering up this knowledge for many centuries. The Gnostic Gospels were among other sacred writings that the Church Fathers deliberately excluded from the Bible, and in the Gospel of Philip the statement is made that Mary Magdalene was Jesus' consort and that he often kissed her on the mouth!

Well the codice was damaged. Jesus kissed her often on the ______.

Let's imagine it was the mouth. ;)

Yes, I am big time into gnosticism. I dont "believe" in the gnostic gospels literally tho. Gnosis is knowing, belief is for exotericists/literalists. imo

Well the codice was damaged. Jesus kissed her often on the ______.

Let's imagine it was the mouth. ;)

Yes, I am big time into gnosticism. I dont "believe" in the gnostic gospels literally tho. Gnosis is knowing, belief is for exotericists/literalists. imo

I entirely agree with you. "Believe" is not the best term to use; it is better to have the Inner KNOWING of the Heart.

Yes, we're on the same page. I was forced to say i believed literally in the virgin birth as a child/teen. I lied.

It is my strong belief that Jesus was indeed in a sacred marriage with Mary Magdalene, and that the Church has been covering up this knowledge for many centuries. The Gnostic Gospels were among other sacred writings that the Church Fathers deliberately excluded from the Bible, and in the Gospel of Philip the statement is made that Mary Magdalene was Jesus' consort and that he often kissed her on the mouth!

That is my belief-and though it is NOT my parents belief or the belief of the church we belonged to growing up, it has been my belief since I was a little girl. I remember telling my dad "well duh that was OBVIOUSLY his girlfriend."

Back