hi

twoplus1

Iam diamondpromises Iam married to one Irishman and thee other too, both of them from Ireland I am Canadian and blessolad is my official hubby and nosaj was our best mate back home now all together really we r all new to it kinda just fell in place over three yrs. hubby waitin on tpr papers and other wel... we plan on stayin in ,oh we r in BC .... we r open to making new and real people friends no phonies and at present cooped up in a tiny 1 bed house lol
Want to be back where we can mingle with the humans not the bears lol in the city ,gva, so at least we can all have a life again lol...
Look forward to being part of a great humoured community and we just started our poly page on google not a thing on it so if ya wants ya can go say hi!
https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101451586577290711747
HI !
Hope all have transitioned into the yr of the Snake well!:p

Is this the year of the snake? Woo-hoo! The snake is my sign.

Welcome to our forum, diamondpromises. You will be able to mingle with many good people on this website, and learn many things. Just see what threads call to you.

Hope your life falls into place (with hard work of course).

Regards,
Kevin T.

Is this the year of the snake? Woo-hoo! The snake is my sign.

Welcome to our forum, diamondpromises. You will be able to mingle with many good people on this website, and learn many things. Just see what threads call to you.

Hope your life falls into place (with hard work of course).

Regards,
Kevin T.
wooho yep it's the yr of the snake ,and me to a snake we r a unique bunch in the chinese zodiac.

Back