is there an interest out there?

curiousfemale

in guys wanting a serious polyandry relationship with a female?

I'm easy going & looking for a poly/slightly bdsm relationship, MALES only! serious please. wimpy guys need not apply as i know from my 38 years that only men who are strong of mind and body can handle me. I've been told, by men, that I'm too much of a man for them LOL meaning I'm strong willed and stubborn and left to my own devices for so long its become a habit. true DOM, nothing extreme, just want to feel safe, protected and secure, tired of feeling numb, or worse, insecure and walled up. I know ME very well, finding someone who knows how to treat me and handle me is another story LOL

Not trying to have a bunch of guys all the time, I would prefer I be the only one for them and them the only ones for me. If you know what I mean.

I've looked around for dating sites, forums, whole towns, anything that would lead me to what I'm looking for. Any advice would be appreciated.
:)

(TOTAL NOOB HERE AS YOU MIGHT HAVE GUESSED! LOL)

Last edited:
I think this would be better placed on the North American board (and I'm assuming you're in NA). I'll move it.

As for any other site to try, I'd say poke around on OKCupid. There are poly folks and kinky folks of every sort there. Ask in the Alternative Sexuality forum for sites dedicated to kinky dating.

Welcome to the boards.

Wishing you Good Luck

I'm too Old and Wimpy but I still wish you good luck in your search for those you seek....

OldFart.jpg

Just Me,
Tim

Good luck in your search, Curious....

===

WaywardDruid, You say you're old, but how old are you? I cainst stand it when the young whippersnappers, younger than I, complain of their advanced age!

Aha! I found it in your bio page!: Date of Birth - August 26, 1954 (54) --- You're about the same age as my partner, Kevin. How dare you call him an old fogey! ;)

Last edited:
Good luck in your search, Curious....

===

WaywardDruid, You say you're old, but how old are you? I cainst stand it when the young whippersnappers, younger than I, complain of their advanced age!

Aha! I found it in your bio page!: Date of Birth - August 26, 1954 (54) --- You're about the same age as my partner, Kevin. How dare you call him an old fogey! ;)

Good, I'm not the old guy for once. 45 and holding, er, aging nicely thank you.

You might try collarme.com or fetlife.com both are aimed specifically at BDSM/TPE lifestyles. There are many in those lifestyles who are also Poly. My husband and I have been D/s (Dom/sub) since we got together. We are very recently considering adding a 3rd to O/our dynamic. Most of all, good luck and blessed be!

Back