Hi :)

CreativeDoll

Hi everyone,

I'm a bit of an oddball, who happens to be lucky enough to have two amazing people in my life right now. The two of them get along amazingly well, often spending time together playing video games while I'm working. We spend most of our evenings hanging out together at my apartment. Things have been working out like this for 3 months, and although there have been a few bumps on the road, we've managed to deal with things through communication and compromise.

Eventually when A is ready to move out of his parent's place again (he had to move back about a month ago due to financial reasons), we would like for him to move in with us. That wouldn't be for more than a year though, so there's no real point in worrying about it too much at the moment.

I joined on here because I don't really know anyone around here that has any experience with this kind of relationship, and I would like to have somewhere to turn when I need advice.

Greetings CreativeDoll,
Welcome to our forum.

Sounds like the three of you are getting along well together. Hopefully Polyamory.com can be of even more help, as you get to know people here and receive advice whenever you're stuck.

You may be surprised; others may benefit from your own advice. Sometimes the best advice we get is when we're helping others.

Glad you could join us.
Sincerely,
Kevin T.

Back