the Poly Mono life =)

Shmorg

Hi Everyone =)

It has been great to find places like this I pop into here and there and find that my life and views can be accepted =)
I have been in a relationship with two monogamous men for about two and a half years. It's been a wild ride, and sometimes I need some support! =) I feel so lucky and appreciate the life I have most of the time, then other's kind of frustrated and want us all to really be together.
My life... married with a child and dog.. and also carrying on a long distance relationship with another man, that doesn't consider me his girlfriend and is extremely conflicted about this situation. Although he hasn't seen anyone else since we've been together, and I know he loves me and would have married me if you know, the slate had been "clean" or something, lol.
I find myself frustrated because I want a real relationship, and not have to constantly dig into these giant walls of worry, about what other people think, about being a third wheel, about sharing, about sex... about being in a relationship with two really mono guys that have a really hard time talking! =) both just as in love w/ me the aquarius, dreamy, impulsive yet loyal and freethinking woman I am =)
I would like to know what it feels like to be this, "new" person coming into an already established relationship, and things I can do to support and help this. The two men are friends, and continued to be even after all of this happened, but while i have had a bazzillion conversations w/ both separate, all of us together just hasn't happened, since.. I'm scared what they will say, and my man down south lives about 300 miles away... I hate to float in this gray space the rest of my life, or believe this will work out, when maybe.. it won't? can love really conquer all!?? =)

Thanks that link was super to read! These are the kinds of honest answers I've been needing to hear, and ponder.

Back