NY man looking for a long term poly relationship

artist103

Hi all. It is hard enought to date in NY let alone finding like minded poly people. Thought I would try saying hello here. I am a straight poly male in NYC. I am looking for a primary partner that is open minded and who would like a long term relationship with a primary partner. I am also open to others that are already in poly relationships. I am looking for a friendship first with the possibility for more. I love women who are artistic and or Spiritual. I would describe myself as fun, creative and spiritual. Practitionar of tantra, learning Reiki and energetic healing and the Law of Attraction. I am creative professional that makes visual effects for commercials

artist103 - have you looked into the various New York City polyamory communities? Seems like it would be a good place for you to find other poly folks, get to know them on a social basis, make friends with those who you feel "click" and let things go from there...

If you need some links, please ask, and they shall be forthcoming. :)

I was in my first poly relationship 2 years ago. We met at Poly cocktail hour. However when I started to date someones else she went off on me worse thatn any monogomous relationship I had ever been in. We broke up after 6months but we are still friends and she is currently in a monogamour relationship. I was then in a monogamous relationship (she was not poly) for 7 months and that ended this fall. I am getting back into the swing of things. I have been to POLY NYC neetings and poly meetup meetings. Just have not clicked with anyone yet. Thought I would put a shout out here. If there are any other meetings I have not mentioned please let me know.
Thanks
John

Back