Greetings From Pittsburgh

PittDruid

Just figured I would introduce myself and my story.

I am a 30 year old Jack of all trades, I work right now in the medical field. I have been married for 2 years and I have been poly at heart for a long time, but My wife and I just started opening our relationship about 4 months ago.
We are both Straight and have decided that we are not looking for a unicorn just other friends and if something happens, it happens. I am a druid and she is a eclectic Pagan. (can't think of anything else to add?) If you want to know anything else let me know and i will add it on.

Wow

Wow this stinks, Everyone has said hello to other people but nobody has welcomed me. Is it even ok for me to be on here?

Wooah there Pittdruid, Sometimes we all get caught up in a hot debate. No offence meant. Welcome to the boards my friend!
What's an electric pagan?

Sorry, PittDruid. Of course you're welcome here, and of course it's okay, more than okay, for you to be on here. Don't really know what happened there, why your post didn't show up as a new one. There have been SO MANY new members registering recently. Maybe that had something to do with it. :confused: I don't know.

But whatever happened:

Hi. Welcome to the forum. :)

What's an electric pagan?

Not "electric" Mono, eclectic!

Not that she lights up and generates power for her city (although how cool if she did),

but that she chooses elements from several different spiritual traditions to form her own individual belief system.

Lol

I am sorry the Smiley Face did not work for some reason, i was just joking about the not welcome thing. Fidelia has it right Mono.:)

Back